7

Note: OOOOO WHAT IS THIS?! A NEW COVER? Yes I changed it for Halloween and it's just... *deep breath* AMAZING!

POV: Virgil

It's October! Whhhhooopppp! My favourite time of the year! Do you know what this means? I GET TO SCARE EVERYONE!

Since Roman is new to my school he doesn't know the following things:

1. Every Halloween we go to school and pull pranks on everyone.

2. I'm the one who makes the most out of the day, which means people are scared of me at this time of year.

3. We get to dress up as Halloween stuff for the whole month!

(I actually do go to school on Halloween.. but we don't do any of the things listed above at all.. BUT we do have a muck up day in April or something for the year elevens! We used to not go to school on Halloween but now we have to go to school... ugh)

*time skip to Halloween!*

POV: Roman

Today is Halloween! I like Halloween because I like to dress up! I think I will go to school as Will Solstice, from Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olypmus because after all, I can sing.

POV: Virgil

IT'S HALLOWEEN! YEESSS! I'm going to dress up as Nico Di Angelo from Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olypmus because I can relate to him the most!

(HAHA DO YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE PEOPLE?! YES!? no? SOLANGELO FOR LIFFEEE! Ew not Pernico... Percabeth or Frazel or Jasper or Caleo is good too! I should stop...)

"Honey!" Patton called, (HE ISN'T DEAD! ...too soon?) flipping another pancake onto a plate, "your pancakes are ready!" I ran downstairs and sat at my usual seat, which is next to the door, and said good morning and all that lot. After that, I walked over to Roman's house. I knocked on the door and...

POV: Roman

Knock knock... Ding dong!

Virgil was at the door. I silently screamed because I was wondering what he was going to be. Was he going to be a sexy nurse? No... that's not in the dress code and that's a bit weird...

I opened the door and saw Virgil, wearing lots of black and was holding a small, plastic sword.
"What are you supposed to be?" We both asked in sync. We blushed.
"I'm Nico Di Angelo from Percy Jackson," Virgil said.
"...I'm Will Solstice from Percy Jackson..." I said. Virgil's face fell. I knew why. In the book, Will and Nico are a couple and their ship name is Solangelo...

*TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL BECAUSE I'M KINDA LAZY TO WRITE THAT AND IT'S JUST BORING LOL OKAY*

POV: Virgil

Today. Was. Horrible. I turn up at Princey's (a nickname I gave him) house and HE IS WILL AND I'M NICO AND EVERYONE AT SCHOOL WAS SHIPPING US TOGETHER! He doesn't like me... nobody will like me like that... I'm just a grape, who is fat and insecure. I doubt he likes me... he doesn't know that I've been hiding bruises from him. I still have bruises... it hurts...

Nobody will like me and I'm going to be forever alone...

OKAY I SHALL STOP HERE!

I know... it took ages and this chapter is crap, but it will get better!

Also, if you do have Younow, here's my username:

unoriginalphandemigod

I might do liveshows on there soon!

Thank you and goodbyyyeee!