Chapter Two

Previously on the last chapter~~~~~~~

But he never got to even pull the axe back before a ball of white light, the size of his hand, came to his face and started to 'zzz' in his face. Shocked and unable to make out what insect could be that big, he yelped and backed into the tree, making what ever last strings of life it had detach, and the tree fell to the ground.

And when this happened the ball of white light, changed to a light pink and turned to red, and in his mind he thought that whatever it was did not like the fact that the tree was cut down, and that it was currently really angry.

Christopher has no idea that he just barked up the wrong tree, and the owner of the tree is ready to make him pay the price.

----------------------
Made this chapter longer than usual to catch up ;) WARNIGN: Haven't proof read yet.
---------------------

Chapter 2

-------------------

        The Faery had woken up from her small bed of feathers, when she felt her home shake. She stood there wondering if it was just her imagination but when her home shook again, she took out her homemade earplugs that kept the sound out of her ears when she needed rest, and that's when she her the sound of the axe breaking her home.

        She was at lost for words, she had made sure that she was far enough from the wretched humans, to make sure they wouldn't come near her home, yet one had, and they were taking it down. She had spent so much time making that tree her luxury home, she had so many floors she had stopped counting after the fifth one. Her home was furnished with items she had found lying on the ground where the humans lived, and she had also made personal items with anything nature can give her.

        She was not letting her home that she put so much work into, go down. She flew up as fast as she could inside of the tree, since the entrance and exit was all the way at the top. As she finally got out of the tree, the tree fell limply to the side. She couldn't believe her eyes. Her home, her sanctuary, was lying on its side. She didn't care if she was going to expose herself to the human race; she wasn't going to let whoever did this to get away with it.

        She felt rage slowly consume her essence and she knew that there was no turning back, after she had exposed herself, if she was to be taken, so be it. The little Faery had no one, she can only remember from when she was a petite Faery, she had no memory of anything before that. She had survived on her own since, what the humans called a 'toddler'.

        She had to learn of the dangers that lurk upon the woods all by her lonesome, but even during all that time she was alone, she had met some great creatures along her journey that helped her out as much as they could. Now here she was at her prime age and had achieved her own luxury place, and in a split second It was broken. Words cannot describe the rage within her.

        She had seen the figure from a far but then she got closer to the monstrous creature with long honey hair and started yelling at him. The human fell to the ground and she continued to yell at him, but the look that the human gave her, made her realize and remember that humans couldn't here at such a low decibel. He probably could only hear her as a fly or a bee; she was so mad and embarrassed that she had been basically screaming at the air, that she changed into her bigger form not thinking of anything else but to make the human pay.

        Christopher could not believe his eyes the little red light had transformed into a women right before his eyes; the woman was naked right before his eyes, with no shame what so ever. He rubbed his eyes to make sure it wasn't a dream, but the pale skin woman with long dark brown hair and was still standing there yelling at him.