Chapter 1

*picture out the scene where Ryoma finished the match in the episode 1 of New Prince of tennis*

"Mada mada dane" Ryoma said and smirked to his opponent. Well you all know that Seigaku, Rikkaidai, Hyotei, Fudomine, Yamabuki Jr. and the rest were invited to the U-17 camp and you know that Ryoma is also invited, without their knowledge or should I say Ryoma's knowledge....

*U-17 camp's gate*

*3rd person's pov*
She's standing, facing the steel doors of the camp, internally battling to herself why the heck she went straight to the camp instead to their house. After a minute or two the doors opened and a long haired guy with a lab coat is waiting for her. She walked and the guy smiled and said, "Welcome Ms. Samurai." and bowed. She blinked for a few times and answered "T-thank y-you."
"come inside and look." He motioned her come in and she gladly walked in, while the CCTV camera follwed them walking towards the camp.

*tennis court*

"you brat" the guy mumbles as he tried to get up after his match with Ryoma.
"Mada mada dane." Ryoma cocked his head and to taunt his opponent. He got a glimpse of the girl standing next to the guy with the long hair. His cockiness went out and mumbled "Nadeshiko" with feeling of tenderness and gentleness as the girl walking slowly towards him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: this is my first time to write a fanfic of Prince of Tennis I hope you like it.