Chapter 2

*Ryoma's POv*
"Nadeshiko", I mumbled while she's walking towards me. I couldn't take my eyes off her, she's more beautiful after three years of her staying in the US. Her hair (like the picture above) flowing along with the breeze which make her look like an ethereal goddess, a small smile plastered on her face, her smiling green eyes, her soft white skin glowed against her off white lace also dancing slowly to the breeze. My protective instinct is on the loose now because of this delicate lady now in front of me.
"Ryoma-san" her soft voice chimed beautifully to my ears then she walked gracefully beside me and kissed my cheek.

"EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHH!" a chorus of voice said that poped the beautiful picture in my head and glared to the senpai's of all here in the camp, especially the middle school representatives. I heard a chuckle and looked at her, she's smiling beautifully at the crowed who are all looking like an idiot and their mouths hanging open and looked back at me, "I guess you have an explaining to do with them Ryoma-san" she chimed.

*Oishi's POV*

As the match finished, I felt proud of Echizen, he's more stronger and better than before. I looked back at him and saw a change in his expression I followed his stare and saw a beautiful lady passed by me. I couldn't take my eyes off her and I saw all of us with our mouths wide open except Sanada, Yukimura, Yanagi and Fuji (their eyes open)Atobe, Shiraishi, Tachibana and Tezuka (but their stare was full of admiration and interest) while following the beautiful lady walking towards Echizen. After a few seconds (or so I thought) the lady went beside Echizen and kissed his cheek. We all froze and after we recovered we all mused "EEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHH"

*Ryoma's POV*

I sighed, looked at her and smiled, " Long time no see Nadeshiko-neesan."
"NEEESSSSSSAAAAANNNN???" a chorus of voice said.