Chapter 10

Nadeshiko PoV *cafeteria*

"Neesan" my brother's voice caught my attention. I looked up at him and saw his serious face.

"What's the matter Ryoma-kun?" I asked

"Is there something between you and Yukimura-sempai?" He blantanly asked. I blinked a few times and answered my brother in a fact tone.

"We are friends Ryoma-kun? why?"

"I see he's always around you too much these past few days." he said in a serious matter, it will be always an issue to my brother if the reason is BOYS. I really don't mind him to be like this I am used to it.

"He's like a brother Ryoma don't worry." I assured him he gave a curt nod but you can see that he's still skeptical.

"okay, How about Shiraishi-sempai and Tesuka-buchou?" He asked

"I... wait a minute why are you not in the-" he cut me off

"my dear sister just answer my question okay? I am dead serious"

" nothing Ryoma-kun, we are all friends" i looked down and proceded to do my paperworks.

"friends my foot.. I know you have a crush on Tezuka-buchou." he said and smiled at me when I snapped my head to look at him in the eye.
I blushed hard upon mentioning Tezuka's name

"how do you know?" i mumbled.
He smiled, "I have my eyes and ears neesan. besides you are very easy to read, at least for me. I know you too well my dear sister."

"can you just go and practice? stop teasing me." I shooed him away. He smirked and placed his hand on my head.

3rd person's PoV

He was quietly looking at the siblings talking, he sighed and continued eating when suddenly.

"What's with the long sigh? Tezuka?" Fuji's voice broke his peaceful silence, he shook his head and proceded to eat. Fuji on the other hand sat down infront of him and continued.

"I see that you've been eyeing Nadeshiko lately." Fuji said but Tezuka remained silent and looked at Fuji intently.

"I don't-"

"You know perfectly well what I am talking about, Tezuka, why deny it?" Fuji smiled
Tezuka sighed and answered, "I'm- I- *sigh* I do like her okay? happy?" Tezuka said frustratedly
Fuji laughed,"I know that Tezuka, i just wanted a confirmation. Don't worry no one knows except me and her brother" and he continued to eat. Tezuka held his hand tightly on his chopsticks and looked at Fuji with full of question after what the latter said
"you heard me, her brother's suspecting that you've been eyeing his sister." Fuji informed and continued "I mean you know how Ryoma is very protective of his sister right?."
Tezuka sighed, "Am I that obvious?"

"At first I was not aware of it until"

*Flashback*

He held his hand firmly at the door while his insides are fuming at Nadeshiko and Yukimura talking inside the clinic. He closed his eyes, calmed himself and closed the door quietly.

"Tezuka?" a shocked Fuji said

____________________________________

A/N:

I am so sorry guys for not updating for so long, I had a writers block and I was having a hard time to cope up in this pandemic going on. I am really frustrated and ashamed of myself for letting you wait for too long, I AM VERY SORRY! you all don't deserve this. But I am letting you know that I am doing fine and updating as much as I can in this fic (SLLLLOOOWWWLLLLYYYY)

I love you all!!