Chapter 8

*Author's PoV*
All the middle schoolers went to visit Nadeshiko and wished her well.
The captains of the team went in together. Atobe, Yukimura, Shiraishi and Tezuka along Fuji. They all gave her flowers.

"Are you okay now?" Shiraish asked her and smiled

"Yeah, I can go tomorrow." Nadeshiko smiled sweetly at all of them, "Thank you for visiting me. It is so touching." She looked at Atobe.

"Atobe-san, thanks for sending your private doctor to look after me. It was so generous of you." She bowed.

"It's no problem, you know. I own this place and I can do whatever I can. Right Kabaji?" then out of nowehere Kabaji is behind him and said 'USU"

Nadeshiko blinked and wondered how on earth Kabaji poped right beside Atobe, she swore that she hasn't seen Kabaji enter the room.

The door opened and revealed the three coach supervisors. They all looked at them and Kurubio said. "You better get going now in the tennis courts. We have an announcement to make." They all went out and said their goodbyes. Nadeshiko wished them well. Tezuka, Shiraishi and Yukimura was left in the room.

"Why are you still here?" Saito asked the three of them.

"Nothing coach, I am going now." Tezuka said and said goodbye to Nadeshiko. Yukimura and Shiraishi followed and went together.

Yukimura, Shiraishi and Tezuka are walking towards the tennis courts. They didn't talk with each other. When. they arrived at the tennis courts. Atobe was  playing with Kabaji and saw the three of them looking serious, Atobe smiled and murmured 'interesting'

*the next day*

Nadeshiko was out of the clinic and went inside the coaches' room. She knocked on the door and a muffled 'get in' was heared and she entered.

"AH! Nadeshiko-san. It is good to see you back! Are you okay now?" Saito smiled

"Yes, I am fine now. These are the reports that I've made after I watched all the match of players of Tennis courts 1 to 3." She handed her the paper.

"Impressive Echizen-san! Thank you." Kurobe said. "Ah, You need to brace yourself. We have some guests coming over. This is going to be interesting." Saito smiled at her.

"You mean?" She gasped and looked at the three coaches. Kurobe nodded at pointed at the small screen. She looked up and saw her brother with all of the middle schoolers. She quickly said goodbye and bowed to the coaches and went straight to the tennis courts.

*at the tennis courts*
"hey! we are here to take your place, wanna match?" Ryoma said to the players in court 5 then one by one all of the 'Revolutionary Brigade' asked for matches in courts 2-5.
"Ryoma-kun." Nadeshiko looked at her brother and smiled. Ryoma met her sister's eyes and smiled at her. Ryoma felt at ease to see her sister again.. 'let the match begin'.

____________________________________
A/N:
Okay another updated.. hope you enjoy... more updates to come! sorry for this short update but i'd like to keep you hanging.. hehehe