Chapter 13

Charles Xavier pov

"Charles....Charles....CHARLES! "Wh...what happened? Is everyone safe?" "Yes, but Fang was taken. You have a cut on your arm let me fix it." "I will be fine go heal everyone else that was wounded I need to get down to Sarebro and find Max,Fang and Angel. Angel can help us find them. Her telepathic abilities are much like mine. Only one problem, She doesn't know that yet. She can sense others around her and talk to them but not with long distances." "And when were you gonna tell me that there is someone else like you and I?" "Soon enough Jean...Sorry I should have told you sooner." I said. "It's fine. Let me help you get down the stairs. The elevator is broken." "Alright. but don't drop me like the last time!" "I won't! It was just a joke!" "A joke...I ended up with a concussion in the clinic for 2 days unconscious." "Okkk so it ended up not turning out right. But I won't drop you this time ok." "Just do it." I said. Once I got down the stairs, in one piece thankfully. Jean left and I was off to the door where Sarebro led to. "Charles Xavier." I stated to voice lock key. It scanned my face and then unlocked the door. I wheeled in till I reached the small desk with the helmet that I would wear. When I put it on and turned it on, I saw everyone. When I had located Angel, I called to her. "Angel this is Charles Xavier. Don't be afraid. I'm a friend of Max's." She responded with "Where are you? please come help us. Max is hurt I think! Also I think Fang is here now. I can sense him. Are you like me? "Yes Angel I am." We are coming to get you all ok?" "....K." "Good I will see you soon." I said and then I took off my helmet. My arm had stopped bleeding, but I knew it wasn't just cut, but also fractured so with one arm I wheeled out of the room and made my way back to the stairs. I saw Logan picking up debris from the bomb. "Logan? Can you get Jean for me?" "Sure I will right back." When Jean finally got there she lifted me back up the stairs (wheelchair included) and practically dragged me and the wheelchair to the clinic where she insisted she wrap up my arm and fix the cut I had on it. I told her were the kids where and we made a plan. We would go rescue them tomorrow. And her, Logan and I would be the extraction party.