Chapter 6 You are under arrest

This going to be a really short chapter okay not as long

Santana's POV

Mercedes and I woke up at 7 and we arrived to school at 7:45. When Mercedes and I went to our locker, I looked across and I almost teared up because I missed Rachel Berry. I saw Quinn Fabray across the other side and I almost went Lima Heights on her but luckily Mercedes stopped me.

"I know you are mad and you are sad too but just leave it to the cops, they are going to come anytime now." Mercedes said grabbing my hand

"Thanks for understanding." I said

Then I saw Finn and he approached us but Quinn grabbed him and started making out with him which was really disgusting to watch.

Finn's POV

As I was walking into the doors of WMHS, I saw Santana and Mercedes and I approached to them because I was sad about Rachel. Then, Quinn saw me and grabbed me and kissed me. I was really shocked and mad. So, I backed off and pushed her out off the way.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR? YOU KNOW I AM TAKEN RIGHT????" I shouted

"Well, since Rachel is in hospital now. We should date and you can ditch her for me." Quinn said

"Look, Quinn I don't like you. I don't want to be your boyfriend. I am taken and I love that girl for the rest of my life and I don't want to get back together with you and btw Rachel is so much better than you." I said

"You've had your chance." Quinn said and then she took out a gun

"WOAH DUDE WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" I shouted and everyone in this school were gasping and shocked

"YOU'VE HAD YOUR LAST CHANCE. YOU RATHER BE WITH ME OR DIE HERE." Quinn shouted making everyone gasp. She pointed the gun to everyone and they were scared then back to me.

"YOU ARE DONE FINN CHRISTOPHER HUDSON." Quinn shouted

This is it the end of my life but then someone came up.

Santana's POV

I saw Quinn get her gun out and I was shocked.

"Mercedes, can you please call the police and tell them to get here ASAP!" I said

"Okay but what are you going to do?" Mercedes asked

"I'm going to save Finn's life." I said

"What no hell to the nizzy no you aren't gurl." Mercedes said grabbing my wrist

"Hey I'll be fine okay." I said

As Quinn was about to shoot Finn, I jumped in and I got shot. I fell to the ground and blacked out.

Finn's POV

As I was getting prepared, I saw Santana jumping out of nowhere and then bomb she was lying on the floor with blood and see blacked out. Then Quinn dropped the gun and I managed to get it. I pointed at her before she does anything. People around her managed to block her. Then the police came after 5 minutes of drama and saw the body. They contacted the hospital to fix Santana up. They arressted Quinn and took her to jail for 10 months. Then Figgins came and told Quinn in front of her face that she is expelled and she will not be returning to WMHS. The police took the evidence of the gun. I was happy about that but I was worried about Santana that Mercedes and I went into the ambulance and went to the hospital. It was the same hospital that Rachel got into.

"Mercedes you follow Santana and I'll have to break the news to Rachel." I said

"Okay." Mercedes said then went and followed with the nurses and doctors to where Santana was brought to.

I walked to Room 131 where Rachel was watching TV. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Rachel shouted

"Hey babe." I said

"Hey Finny, how are you. Aren't you supposed to be at school and have they arressted Quinn?" Rachel asked

"Yeah but I came here to give some bad news." I said

When I explained what happened. She brokedown because her bff was badly injured. I hugged her and told her she is going to be fine and safe. They are just check where she is shot and trying to fix it. I saw her sobbing so badly I felt so bad but Santana was so brave to stand up and she was the best and most kindest person ever.

Mercedes POV

I followed the doctors and nurses that are taking Santana for a check up. They told me to stay outside and wait. So I waited for a long time.

After 2 hours,

The doctors came out and told us that she was fine and she was shot by the hip just like Rachel but it wasn't that harmful, so she'll be out tomorrow but she has to use crutches since it still hurts and right now she has got stitches on her hip and she lost a bit of her blood but she survived. I am happy that she survived and I saw that rolly thing she was on and she saw me and smiled and they put her in room 132 right next to Rachel's room.

I went to Room 131 and called Finn to come see Santana.

Finn's POV

Mercedes barged in and called me to see Santana.

"I want to see Santana." Rachel said

"No you can't your hip injury isn't well yet." I said

"Don't worry I have crutches so I'm fine." Rachel said getting her crutches and trying to stand up and I hurried to her side and supported her without hurting her hip injury. Mercedes helped too while walking to Room 132. We knocked and Santana said come in. She is alive and I am so happy. We went in with Rachel supporting her with the crutches. Rachel was the first one to run but not exactly run but rush to her and hug her.

Rachel's POV

When I saw Santana on the bed, I literally rushed to her and hugged her. We both cried happy tears.

"OMG SANTANA I CAN'T BELIEVE QUINN SHOT YOU." I said

"No I saved your boyfriends life because I know how much he means to you and she was about to kill him which was scary for me to watch and stuff. So, I had to save your boyfriends life." Santana said

"OMG I CAN'T THANK YOU OMG I JUST FEEL SO BAD ABOUT YOU." I said

"No it's fine I'm fine and I'll be walking with crutches tomorrow at school." Santana said

"Same here." I said

We laughed and talked for a long time until we heard a fake cough from Mercedes.

"Hello girls what about me and Finn? Are you guys leaving us out?" Mercedes asked

"Aww come on here Mercedes and Finn." I said opening my arms out

We all hugged each other.

Then I went back to my room with Finn supporting me. Mercedes stayed with Santana for tonight and Finn stayed with me.

"Thanks Finn, I love you. Goodnight." I said kissing his cheek

"You're welcome babe. Goodnight." Finn said kissing my cheek

Finn's POV

Rachel's sleep is so cute like a cute baby sleeping.

UPDATE: Sorry for not writing and Glee love story I'll get back to it guys don't worry. Follow me too <3 xx