Meeting our opposites -[Part 2]

Note: Before anyone reads this, i do not know the genderbent names for them. If any of you know please comment the names. Thank you >.<

__________________________________ 

With everyone on the crew confound. Chopper, Usopp and Luffy rubbed at their eyes in disbelief. 

The ship nearing even closer, it was for certain. an immaculate; duplicate of the ship of their own. 

"N-nani?! thats impossible! The thousand sunny was my idea-- my creation" Franky uttered skeptical.

"Then explain that!" Nami sternly pointed ahead disturbed.

.

.

"Oi! Luffy, what are you doing??" Sanji said watching his captain in a stance with bent knees; sterdy. An arm flung back stretching afar until he brought it forward off into the distance.

"Yosh!" with a grin, Luffy managed to take a hold of the other ship.

"BAKA!" Zoro bellowed instantly grabbing a hold of his captain, trying to prevent him from adventuring onto anothers ship, even if it was the-...or another thousand sunny.  

"Let go!" Luffy retorted whist frowning.

"Gimme a hand, shitty cook!" Requesting help from Sanji, Zoros feet scuffed against the wooden floor of the deck, gradually being pulled along.

"damn it!" Hurrying to the others aid irritably, Sanji grabbed a hold of Luffy also, both men tugging back, yet persistent-...stubborn as their captain was. He refused to let go struggling about.

"Lemme' go, lemme' go" Said their captain continuing to no ends struggling to break free. His feet which kicked about. 

"You let go!" Zoro retorted, a vein on his forehead evident. 

Yet  suddenly, Luffy's arm began to stretch. Not on its own but because people on the other side were pulling him to them. And with that, their strenghth over powered, sanji's and Zoro's causing their grasp on the ravenette to release. 

At that. their captain flew, rocketed through the air, over the ocean in turbo speed like a bullet. 

 Crashing onto the deck of the other ship, the male had whacked into another as he landed roughly, someone with raven hair, a female. "Oww!" She groaned. 

Quckly the both had gotten up mirroring one another as the others on the crew stood by on guard. 

"Did his..did his arm stretch?" A husky voice sounded belonging to a red head oddly confused.

"That's the gomu gomu no mi.." Another said, voice from a ravenette male. 

"That cant be- That devil fruit belongs only to our Captain!" Stern, a female said clutching a hold one sword out of three she had.

Yet despite the crews behavior to this setting. The captain. A female, jaw dropped. "S-Sugoi!". She said.

"You look like me!" Both shouted in unison, even their action were the same pulling at eachothers cheeks stretching far until both let go. 

 His attention was then drawn to the others, eyes gleamed in awe, to him it was as though his own crew were in front of him- well with some differences. 

"Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper-" he paused. Staring at the reindeer. "pfft, Hahahah!" He burst in a fit of laughter. "C-chopper, why are you-  hahah, wearing a dress??" He stammered his words, laughter in between them. The male held his stomach trying to calm.

"H-How rude! My names Chappy!" She defended herself hiding behind the male with raven hairs leg. 

"Eh?" he replied Oddly confused. 

"Who're these people you've mentioned?" The other captain lifted a brow. "You must be mistaken". 

"The one with the swords is, Zora. Over there is Namizou, Then we have, Usyra, Sandy, Chappy, Robyn, Francesca- Frankie for short, and Brooke!"

"Lastly me, Lucy. Shishishi" She snickered. 

"Hahah, thats so cool! Your names sound familiar to my friends. Im Monkey D. Luffy--" Cut short, the male was pinned against the pillar of the ship by, Zora who seemed most serious. She held the blade of her Katana to his throat. "I don't care who you are!, you're trouble!"

"Eh nani??"

"LUFFY!" Another shouted from his own ship. Jumping onto the other ship was a blurr of green, and yellow. 

"Sanji, Zoro" Their captain called, yet despite his situation he was unfazed. In fact he had that smile he always gived as always.

"You Idiot, already in trouble i see" His first mate sighed. 

"Hey lady-- eeeh??" Zoro's eyes widened, jaw dropped at the sight of the woman. "Me?" At first he said.

"Huh??" She turned her head around, also with the same expression. "What the-"

"Zoro, this is, Zora. Shishi" Luffy introduced.

"Shut up!" the woman hissed attention drawn back to the other.

Zoro soon calmed, with no attempt did he draw out his own swords to defend luffy. "You know your holding the sword backwards, right?" 

"What, really?" Surprised, her cheeks tinted a light pink from embarrassment. Instantly she pulled away from the other's captain and sheathed her sword. "I-i knew that! I was only warning him!" She regained her composure after a brief moment. 

"Sure you did" Zoro said, sarcasm evident in his words.

"Oi! Be nice to this beautiful--I mean don't be so mean to a lady!" he shook his head, Sanji with his love of woman and his unliking towards Zoro, Sanji was in a pickle of thought so with a mighty kick in the back, the sword man was knocked over. 

"Teme, that hurt!" yelled, Zoro on the ground. 

"Oiii-- Are you all ok?" Calling, was the voice of, Nami. Luffy's crew still on the ship. Not having made i over yet. 

____________________________________________

Im leaving it here u.u i am sorry for the names, so please if you know any let me know.