Meeting out opposites. -[Part 4]

"So. Sandy, was it?" The male Chef question.

"Mhm". Nodded the blonde female. "And you're--?"

"Sanji" He replied smiling.

"Wow. Even our names are similar" Astounded, Sandy blinked.

"Right? Its so odd". Slightly frowning, Sanji remarked.

"You guys aren't from this world, right?" Sandy questioned and slowly, with a shaken hand began to chop the vegetables.

"Yeah. We fell from the sky. It was so strange, and at the same time scary". He rubbed at the back of his neck, remembering the frightening fall as he shivered.

"Sounds scary too" Sandy replied. Attempting to dice an onion.

Sanji hoisted a five foot fish onto the counter. "Should i-- oi, oi!"

"Huh? Whats the matter?" Startled, Sandy asked.

"The way you're dicing that onion. You could end up--"

"Itai!" winced the other. Blood seeping out from her index finger.

Sanji quickly hurried over to a cabinet. On the bottom shelf he pulled out the first aid kit. Instinctively knowing where it was; since their ship and this one were immaculately the same.

"Here. Let me put a plaster on the wound" He said and Sandy complied, allowing the male to do what was needed.

"Done. Sheesh. Sandy, why would you chop veg like that?" He'd risen a brow questionably and most perplexed. Especially if this was his other self.

"Because..." She said, her gaze looking away from the others. A small tint of red hinted on her cheeks "Because i cant cook" She mumbled.

"NANI??" Sanji's eyes seemed to inflate. Bulging.

"mmm.." Sandy puffed her cheeks, frowning at his reaction.

"Alright then. Leave the cooking to me!" Grinning, Sanji rolled up his sleeves.

"All on your own? No no. Let me help you" Insisted the other.

"Its fine. This is no sweat at all" He assured.

Picking up a new knife, Sanji right away began to dice up the vegetables with swift ease. The way he diced them in so little time was greatly impressive. While Sanji cooked. Sandy sat back, watching the other in awe. "Sugoi.." She thought to herself.

With veg done. Sanji tuned on the stove. While cooking, he hummed merrily to himself.

With the stove on. Sanji tossed all the vegetables into one, extremely large pan for it to cook. And after sprinkled some olive oil over, a grate flame erupted for a quick second.

With one dish cooking. It was now time for sanji to get on with the fish. Gutting it and deboning it. Sanji sliced it up into pieces, and slices.

"You're amazing, Sanji" Sandy said.

"Thanks" Looking over his shoulder, he gave a heart felt smile.

twenty minutes had passed and already he was plating up the food. The presentation of it all was beautifully presented. Pleased with himself, he nodded. "Alright. Time to get everyone" He smiled to Sandy.

"Leave that to me~" She replied and existed out the door.

.

.

"FOOD!!" Two voices, a male and female cried out. The door swung open and a pair of straw hats rushed into the room. They sat themselves down, marveling over the food as their mouths watered. Both mirroring each others actions.

"Wait for the rest" Sanji slapped a hand onto the table sternly.

Slowly, one by one, the rest began to enter into the room.

"Amazing" Lucy's crew said, before iffy stares made their way to Sandy. "This wont give us food poisoning. Would i-it?" Skeptical, Usyra asked.

Sandy huffed offended. "Well, luckily for you i didn't cook today!".

"Then-" Eyes made their way to a smiling Sanji.

"Awesome!" They exclaimed. Sitting at the table.

Luffy crew came in after the rest. Sitting down at the table, opposite the other crew.

"Dig in, everyone~" Both the blonds said.

"Hai~!" Everyone cheered and began to chow down. Especially Luffy and Lucy.

"By the way. What was that about earlier?" Nami questioned.

"Hm? What was what?" Robyn asked back.

"You all seemed suspicious about the food" She clarified.

"Oh that?" Chuckled Namizou. "You see, Sandy isnt a very good cook" He whispered across the table, answering the females question.

"Nani? For real?".

"Mhm~" He nodded.

"This is really good!" Chappy stated.

"Thanks, Chopper" Sanji chuckled light, pleased.

"Its Chappy" She corrected, pouting.

"Gomen, Gomen"

"Hmmph!" Sandy huffed, arms folded stubbornly.

"Whats wrong shitty cook?" Zora asked the blonde with a smug expression.

"Shut it, Moss head!"

"Eh?! Picking a fight, are ya?".

"Tch. Theres a time and place for that, baka!" Sandy glared at the green haired female, who too glared back. A spark of electricity between them.

"This tastes, Superrrrr!"

"Yohohoho, my taste buds are tingling"

"But wait, You dont have taste buds" Male brook corrected

"Yohohoho!" Both skeletons laughed.

"Oi, le'go!"

"No. You let go!" Lucy shouted back.

The raventtes were fighting over a scrap of meat. Both pulling at each end.

"Let go---" They both exclaimed. Tugging even more, none willing to give in.

*Bang* *Bang*

The ship rocked, Lucy falling back and so did Luffy.

"Hah! I win" Lucy cheered.

"AGH, My meat!" Luffy cried.

"Oi, You two, now's not the time. What was that?" Zoro said, stunned.

Franky instantly rushed out of the room and to the deck. Running back in; he shouted.

"We're Being Attacked!".

______________________________

; n ; i did it. After a long time, i finally updated for you guys O^O/