Meeting our opposites. -[Part 3]

All of luffys crew had made their way onto the other, thousand sunny, the ship which belonged to Lucy. 

Eyes widened, jaws dropped and fingers pointed incredulity. Choppers and Usopp's expression were most bewildered by the others presence and how much all resembled one another, it was as though they discovered their long lost twins...of course opposite gender. 

"Whats going on??" exclaimed Usopp.

"They looks just like us~" Said a feminine voice, the figure walked on over with very curled jet black hair which flowed past her shoulders, and covered half proportion of her face- skull. "Yohohoho~

"n-nani!" Usopp quickly skidded back behind nami and chopper, quite fearful of the other until a short moment after "Pfft-" he snickered. The though of Brook and how'd he look as a female made the male laugh. No longer fearful. 

"Usyra", the skeleton called, looking back. The said female came out from hiding, quite shy she was. "hmm?" 

"I dont believe my eyes, wait..i dont have any eyes. Yohohoho. But its you~" Brooke pointed to the look' a like male. 

 Usyra rubbed vigorously at her eyes before after crept a few steps forwards for a better observation of the male. "You're right" She said and both poked at each others long nose. 

"May i see your panties?" The question was asked elsewhere. Brook had asked kindly yet forwardly to the woman with blonde hair and curled brows. The woman instinctively slapped the skeleton across the cheek, hard. A tint of red evident on her face from embarrassment, not only that but, Sanji too took a strike at brook. Slamming his heel down onto his skull with brute force.

"Teme!" Both retorted. brook now on the floor. 

After cooling down, Sanji then looked up from the ground "Are you alright, Mademoiselle?" His gentlemen charms having kicked in, he gazed at the other, heart shaped eyes at the beauty, but odd enough and quite resembling. The woman too had heart shaped eyes towards sanji. They were both certainly alike. But a moment after, both became turned off, a look of confusion and disappointment once remembering this was their opposite, basically another self. Sandy slapped her cheeks, and Sanji rubbed his face, both trying to grasp the confusion of all this. 

"This is very strange" Said Robin. 

"You're right" Nami, and another voice replied, a voice far more deeper. 

"Huh, Nani?" Both woman turned to the side to detect the voice, beside them were two males. Both well build with broad figures. 

"Yo" Said the male, the darker haired male simply smiled kindly. 

Nami instantly edged back just behind her female nakama, Robin. "Oh my". Said Robin, a light chuckle bubbled.

"You two must be our opposites, then". Again she said, she sounded unfazed by all this apart from mildly surprised at first.

"I guess so" The orange haired male replied with a smirk.

"Whats your names...?"  Nami had asked, now standing beside rather than behind the other female.

"Namizou" Said one. "Im Robyn" the other introduced. "And your names?" Robyn asked.

"Nami" "Robin" Both woman introduced back.

"Hungry..." Both voices said aloud, a gaggled sounds erupted from two bellies. 

All heads turned to the attention of their captain, the source of the gaggled sound. 

"Those two are practically like twins" Said Nami and, Namizou at the same time sighing. They looked to one another and blinked before snickering softly at how they said that in perfect timing and unison.

 "I'll cook us some lunch" Sandy announced. 

"Yosh!" Luffy cheered right after. 

"I'll help assist" Sanji offered, and both went off to the kitchen to cook whist everyone else remained on the deck of the ship chatting among one another. 

_________________________________

Im so sorry, i have writers block for this story ;-; i was unsure what to write, so that why the chapter to so short.