Chapter 3

Note: THANK YOU SO MUCH lololuvzmonkeyz , neily_xo , CatheeDuartee for your comments. Made my dayyy :) 

A big thank you to ACimorelliEFanS also, for the fantastic cover. I think it's so great and I am forever grateful. I really recommend her if you ever need one :)

Ally’s POV

«Rise and shine!» Alejandro exclaimed loudly with a vicious smile on his lips. I glared at him through the tiredness and rolled over, pulling the duvet firmly over me, but to my irritation it was snatched away. 

«Get out!» I snapped and he smirked, the annoying gesture that I resented more than life itself. 

«Not before you get your lazy ass up from the bed,» He informed in a deep voice, «Or, when I think about it, maybe I should accompany you, it seems warm.» 

I bounced up when his threat dawned on me. He laughed, not the kind, warm chuckle, but an evil hateful one, indicating his dreadful intentions. I growled at him when he captured me in his arms, kissing my cheek forcefully. 

«Alejandro, don’t. Stop it.» I protested and writhed myeslf out of his forced grip, his expression quickly switched from a mocking one to pure anger.

«What the hell Ally? You’re my girlfriend, which means that you belong to me.» He reprimanded fiercely, his pupils dilated and the redness erupted in his cheeks. He took a threatning step towards me, causing me to step back, hitting the wall with my back in a failed attempt to escape. 

I gulped, trying to swallow away the nervousness that rushed through my body and the adrenaline in my veins, both things made my heart run away, and not in the pleasurable way, but a horrifying one that filled the entire room with tension. I put a hand on his chest when he approached me, creating a virtually imperceptibly space between us. He tilted his head and drilled his eyes into mine and for a brief moment I thought I could recognize sadness in them, but no matter what it was, it was soon replaced by the familiar rage.

«Get dressed, we’re meeting the others in half an hour at the club.» He growled out before rushing past me, not shedding me a single glance. 

I obeyed his order and before I knew it I was scurrying out to my car. My eyes widened and I gasped when spotting Lauren leaning on my car with a huge smile plastered on her face. 

«What the fuck are you doing here?» I asked harshly and her lips started to tremble.

«I.. I thought we could hang out. It's been a long time and I wanted to catch up.» She stammered and my expression softened. I smiled at her, she had really driven all this way only to spend time with me. Meeting my bestfriend two times in less than a week was amazing, if she hadn't showed up at the most inconvenient time.

«Babe,» Alejandro called from inside of the house, pulling me back into realization of what would happen if he saw her. After all, he was the one that had inflicted the pain on her. «Have you seen my wallet?» 

I lifted my eyes to meet Lauren’s confused expression, she was looking past me and I hurried to walk over to her, pushing her half-heartedly towards her car, «You have to go.» I demanded and opened her car door.

«Ally, what are you doing with him? Are you crazy?» She questioned and crossed her arms, signaling that she presumably would not leave without an explanation. Stubborn as always, I thought to myself.

«Lauren, please..» I pleaded and bit down on my lip, attempting to avoid a situation that would turn out to far more ugly than we could handle. She hesitated and walked over to me, putting her arm worriedly on mine. I flinched at the unusual contact.