Chapter 4

Note: 

Lololuvzmonkeyz - i love you tooo :*

Neyli_xo - you're awesome!

woblin_like_jauregui - you make me smile

LovatoSlays - Thank you so much.

Someone asked me who I thought should cast as Chelsea, and to be honest I'm not sure, but maybe you could help me? 

WHAT CELEBRITY DO YOU THINK SHOULD PLAY CHELSEA?

Chelsea’s POV

Four days… I’d stayed inside of the hateful room for four days straight, doing nothing but chatting with my friends and ignoring my cousin's pleading eyes. The girl was so annoying, with her singing career and successful life. She pranced around with Lauren wrapped around her little finger, as easy as one-two-three.. It amazed me, how Lauren could be so whipped, it wasn't healthy and certainly a weakness that I never thought anyone like her was capable of. 

I groaned and grabbed my notebook, biting on the already worn out pencil head. I drew my feelings, my mood. The grey lines always became more eager when I was upset or they softened when I was happy, of natural reasons of course. I browsed throught the pages forcefully, catching the dark and abnormally powerful lines. I studied them, remembering each line symbolizing a thought, a special feeling. The light knock on the door pulled me out of the reminiscing and I clamped the book together with a grunt. 

«Come in!» I screamed and Camila, not surprisingly, peered through the opening. 

«I thought we could have lunch together? I’ve made us a salad…» She offered and I stared at her before giving in. It tortured me that I couldn’t hate her no matter how much I wanted to. 

«Whatever.» I muttered and her face automatically lit up, despite of my indifferently answer. I followed her to the laid table and I sat down, spotting the empty seat.

«Where’s Lauren?» I asked indifferently and Camila carried the bowl over to the table, putting it down carefully. 

«Oh, she’s out with her friend. Should be back home around this time though, but the drive might take some time.» She answered politely.

«The gang member?» I asked, not remembering any other friends being mentioned the entire time. Camila bit down on her lip, a habit that seemed to run in the family. 

«Yes, but she’s a really nice girl. Her name is Ally.» Camila informed and smiled sweetly. I silently cursed her spirit, how could one person manage to be so extremely cheerful all the time? Oh, right. Her life was fucking perfect.

«It’s a beautiful day, you should really go out. Try exploring the place, it’s a lot of people our age here.» She proposed with a satisfied smile and I gave her an almost none-existing reaction, looking up at her and meeting her sparkling eyes.

«I already have all the friends I need.» I stated nonchalant, «Back home» I added, each word emphazised and containing enough venom to kill a horse. She shrugged her shoulder, seemingly not affected at all.

«Your friends back home are losers, it wouldn't hurt meeting some decent people once in a while.» She argued and I was genuinely shocked by her bluntly statement. It wasn’t like her friends were any better.

«Oh yeah. So how about that friend of yours? The gang girl or even better, your…» I prompted before biting my lips, debating whether to go there or not. «girlfriend.» I finished off and immediately regretted my words, watching my cousin’s face fall and her spirit die.