22

"why can't you understand that you are my everything?
There is no me without you."

~~~

~~~
...
...
...

    " I don't want you staying in a room by yourself anymore." Andrew says after seeing the picture " So where do you propose I stay?" I throw my hands up glaring at him in annoyance.
" Anywhere but here." He growls looking at the room as if it would growl teeth and swallow me whole. " She can stay with Alec in another guest room." Jane says a tiny smirk on her face to which me and her brother turn to glare at her.
" No anywhere but with him." My brother growls and glares harshly at the man in question. " I can protect her just fine mutt." Alec grabs my waist softly and I can't help lean into him a bit. " I'm not saying that I'm saying....I don't want to be an uncle right this very moment" It gets silent in the room and I can't help stare at my brother in disbelief.
" One you're an idiot two vampires can't get pregnant with another vampire and three...if me and Alec wished to have kids that would be our choice." I feel Alec's gripped on me tighten and I don't miss the small smile on his lips before it disappears back to his usual stock face.
  " I still don't like it.." he sighs but I roll my eyes and go into my bathroom packing my stuff. " Well no one asked for your opinion." I snap and sling my duffle back over my shoulder. " lead the way." I say as Alec smirks at my brother in victory. As we walk down the hall I can't help feel nervous butterflies flutter in my stomach what have I gotten myself into.

When Alec opens the door to another room I can't help but turn to him and raise an eyebrow " What no coffins?" He looks at me as if I had grown a extra head before a small smile splits his face " We prefer to sleep on the ceiling." He smirks at me and I can't help giggle before clamping my mouth shut. " Did the famous Huntress just giggled?" He laughs lightly " As if I'm to cold hearted" I joke turning around to grab my sleepwear since I'm still in just a hunting gear.
" Let me warm it." He whispers wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and I lean into his chest. I'm snapped back into reality when he lightly kisses my neck and I abruptly pull away from him backing up.
" You can't do that.." I whisper walking into the bed post. " Do what?" He asks reaching for me " Play with my heart and make me believe you actually would care about a ex bounty hunter." I clutch my hands to my chest as I feel my throats start to close.
He looks shock before guilt rips across his face he speeds over to me and gently cups my face " you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this but my sister was right I'm to stubborn for my own good." He whispers as he lowers his lips onto mine. I can't help whimper in pleasure as he pins me to the wall behind us a low growl rips out of his throat. " god why didn't I do that earlier..." I whisper as we part
"I ask myself the same my love,Anastasia I've only known you for a short period of time and majority of the time I was not a gentlemen but I-" before he can finish someone barges in " Sir Master Aro wishes to see you and Huntress in the throne room he said it was urgent." A lower guard rushes and I hear Alec growl in annoyance from us begin interrupted. If I still had blood flowing through me I'm pretty sure I'd be beat red from embarrassment. " Of course we'll be down in a moment." I say kindly trying to get out of Alec's arms only for him to tighten them around me.
The man nods before leaving quickly in fear of Alec's rage the door shuts and I look up at Alec to see him glaring hotly at it. I stand up on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek causing him to look down at me with a look of surprise.
" Go I'll meet you in a little bit let me change." He smiles and bends down to kiss my forehead. " Ok but this conversation isn't over Ms.Huntress." He whispers before walking toward the door " Wouldn't dream of it Mr.Volturi" I smirk and walk to the bathroom to get dressed and out of my hunting gear. I quickly change into a simple pair of jeans and a blouse. Pulling my hair up into a simple updo and applying a bit of makeup.
I quickly walk out a smile on my face that couldn't be wiped off my mate had basically accepted me. I want on cloud nine that is until I heard screaming and shouting coming from the throne room. My eyes widen as I slam the doors open my bow and arrow raised and ready for a fight. " Anastasia!!" A voice squeals and a blur of brown and purple tries to tackle me but Alec grabs me and pulls me to his side in a swift motion.
" Get your fucking hands off my sister!!" A male voice growls and next thing I now I'm ripped out of Alec's grasp and pulled into a familiar one. " Emmett?!" I gasp in surprise at seeing my older brother.
  " Get your hands off my mate!!" Alec hisses back and I can't help the shock and butterflies that shots through me at the word mate leaves his lips. " What the hell is goi-" I try to ask but I'm pulled into a gentler hold and look up to see Rose holding me protectively behind her.
" Your Mate!! You reject her!!" Bella growls and my jaw drops as I relies everyone but Carlisle,Esme and Ness are here. Jane steps forward and glares at Rose
" Unhand my brothers mate." She growls causing bella and rose to stand in front of me.
" Everyone just calm down.." Andrew holds up his hands reaching for me only for Bella to step in his way and hiss at him" ENOUGH!!" I scream in anger ripping myself out of Roses grip and stepping away from both groups.
"What the hell are you all doing here!!" I yell at my family concern grazing my nerve endings. " I had a vision of you begin attack and then I couldn't see you anymore..." Alice steps forward " All I could see was darkness and...a man?" She says getting an off way look as she recalls the memories of her vision. I tense up and in the corner of my eye I see Alec and Andrew go ridged.
" What did the man look like?" I whisper feeling all the anger leave me and replaced by terror. " He had sandy blonde hair and blue eyes but they where dark and full of evil....It was weird it was like he was talking to me personally he said his name was.." she trails off and I can feel my legs shaking about to give out
' This can't be happening he's dead...' I keep repeating in my head until the devils name leaves her lips " Dominic...." Rose pulls in a sharp gasp as I feel my stomach drop and my ears start to ring. " No....no.... it can't be..." Alec rushes to me and pulls me to his chest in a protective manner. " Annie? Do you know him?" Edward asks trying to look into my mind but I block him out.
" I-i...H-e.." I can't seem to form a sentence as my brain is not functional at the moment. My whole body is tense as I feel my throat closing with sadness and fear. " It can't be Anastasia he's dead you killed him it's ok..." Rose steps forward about to take me away from Alec but he tightens his grip on me.
" Rose...Its him" I close my eyes and cling on to Alec. " We don't know that.." she tries to reason but all puzzle pieces are falling into place. " the rose...the poem...the girls...the vision....how was I so stupid!" I growl anger consuming me at my stupidity.
" A person can become a hell hound if killed out of vengeance for a death. It takes hundreds of years for the process to happen but if a powerful demon or banshee rises them it can take only a hundred." I whisper repeating what I had read in Apollo's book.
" I created a hell hound.." I grit out and pull out of Alec's arms. " this isn't your fault.." Bella says resting a hand on my shoulder. " Who the hell is Dominic!!" Emmett growls not liking begin left out. I sigh through my nose and turn to my family about to explain to them when a dark chuckle echos behind me.
" that would be me.." I quickly whip around pulling my out my gun I had from my holster. " Hello dear knight.." I shiver in disgust as I stare at the man who I thought was dead. " Dominic.." I hiss swallowing the lump of fear down my throat. " Is that anyway to greet your fiancé love?" His lips pull into a twisted smirk as he holds up a ring I thought was gone with him.