22

Damaged people are the most dangerous.
They know how to make hell fell like home.

~~~
...
...
...

HE jumps up launching himself at me and I quickly spin kick him in the snout. He doesn't whimper or cry out which is impressive seeing as it was a pretty sharp kick. He simply shakes his head slightly before turning to me roaring again and coming from the side a different tactic in mind.
  I plant my feet and circle my arms around his neck growling in frustration as my heels dig into the wet soil. We come to a stop and I'm able to lift him up and slam him into the ground. He doesn't stay down for long and is up on his four legs snarling at me.
' You're so stupid!!" He growls and I smirk crouching down slightly waiting for his next move. " How so brother dear?" I taunt the rain soaking my hair causing it to stick to me like glue. ' You ran!!' He roars spreading his front legs slightly standing his ground.
" It was my own decision I didn't know I needed your approval!" I hiss knowing where this conversation was going and at the moment all I wanted to do was punch my way out of my problems.
With loud joint popping and bone breaking noise my older brother stood in front of me. His PJ pants lead me to the conclusion that he caught my scent in his sleep and ran out not bothering to change. His black hair sticking to his forehead and his unforgiving steal eyes glowed a bright silver.
" No goodbye. No call. No letter. I had to find out you weren't coming back from Seth!!" He screams at me and I shake my head looking away from him as tears fight to fall down my face. " I had to leave..." I hissed lowly not meeting his eyes as I fear I'll break and fall into my older brothers arms.
" Why?!?" He yells taking a step towards forward causing me to take two back. " I-I...it wasn't safe." I scrap by the answer looking away tilting my head slightly to the left. Of course, my brother is as stubborn as me and a hand clamps around my arm slamming me into the tree trunk.
  " Bullshit!" He growls his canines showing slightly as a threat. I hiss at him my blood red eyes pricing into his sliver ones. " Why did you run? The truth Anastasia Knight!!" He screams in my face and I freeze as the words leave his mouth. My hand raises up and I try to weakly shove him away but he rolls his eyes at me.
" If I was put through hell I can only imagine how father must have felt." He glares down at me and this catches my attention. Lifting my head I up I glare harshly at him.
" Andrew shut your mouth." I growl feeling my gifts spazzing from my wild emotions. Fear spikes up my spine as I quickly try to grab hold of my gift. " No! Your going to listen to me. It ripped me apart as I looked around America for you and when Seth told me you were with the Volturi I almost killed the Cullen's for letting you go!!" He pauses and bends down to my level. Water droplets fall onto my cheek and I don't know if it was tears or the rain.
" If it was hell for me but it was death for father." He whispers into my ear and everything goes black as I let out a scream, a mix between a battle cry and agony. Shooting my hands out he goes flying away from me in slow motion. My feet move before my brain demands them to and I'm already sending a punch to his face. He ducks and punches me across the jaw causing it to crack. Fear and slight worry flash in his eyes before it's snuffed out and his eyes darken.
" You have no right!!" I scream loudly and round house kick him in the face. Blood gushes out of his nose but it doesn't affect me as it smells horrid. " I have every right!! You ran from him just like you always d-" I cut him off my shoving him into a tree a large crack now running up the center.
" Shut.Up." I growl leaves and twigs start to float around me and the rain droplets around us slow down almost to a complete stop. " No. You may think your high and mighty with the Volturi but your not. Your still that little Annie that hid behind everyone. Only caring about herself and what she wanted." He spits and it's the last straw for both of us it seems as he quickly transforms back into his wolf form and the pine trees around us unroot themselves and hover in the air.
My hair is swirling around me elegantly and calmly the exact opposite of my emotions.
' You ran because you are a coward.' He growls and at that moment he has no idea how wrong and right he was.
" Anastasia!!" I hear someone scream at me but I'm blinded by my rage. Instincts take over me and I lift up my hand up the palm facing out towards my brother. ' Do it! Show me what the princess of ashes can do!!' His voice taunts me in my head and I grind my teeth venom rising in my mouth. ' Oh I'll show you dear brother.' Clenching my fists slowly I watch as he looks around in confusion as the trees around us start to wilt  and crush into wood dust. The small grains fly off into the swirling wind never to be seen again the only evidence of their existence would be the freshly turned earth.
' Crush me!! Be the merciless Volturi guard Ive heard about!!' He roars at me and I clench my eyes shut before throwing my head back and laughing. " You honestly think I'm an idiot!" I scream at him a nasty smile planted on my face. He pauses and tilts his huge brown head to the side in confusion. " You're apart of them!" I point towards the direction of the reservation and he freezes. Not excepting me to know or be clear-headed enough to think.
  "I kill you. They kill them." I gesture my head towards the Cullen's who stand behind me tense and angry. " My last name and ties to the covenant give the wolves all the reasons to do so." I sneer at my brother before shaking my head. " Who here is truly the stupid one brother?" I spit smirking at him before turning around and walking away.
' THEY'VE MADE YOU WEAK!!' I don't bother turning as I hear his pounding footsteps charging at me. I expect the impact but I only get the sound of his whines filling the once silent atmosphere. Turning slightly I smirk as I see Felix pin his large wolf form to the ground. Three swift breezes come to a stop beside me and a arm curls around my waist. I lean slightly into my love's chest masking my exhaustion from everyone else. " Tsk. Dear brother I've never been more stronger." I smirk down at him as he snaps and growls at me.