feelings

hoseok always eyed yoongi, ever since he met him he fell in love with him. he loved that yoongi acted cold but he was actually really soft.

he admired yoongi, he admired his hard work, he admired his looks, he admired his personality, he admired everything about him.

but did yoongi feel the same way towards hoseok? sadly no.

yoongi loved jimin instead.

yoongi never noticed hoseok feelings, no matter how obvious hoseok made it seem that he loved yoongi.

when hoseok hugged yoongi but yoongi thought it was just fan service for the fans that shipped them both.

hoseok even read the fanfics that fans made about yoongi and hoseok.

when he listened to love songs, yoongi popped into his mind and how he would love it to sing the love songs to yoongi.

randomly at times hoseok will wonder how those pink plump lips will taste like on his lips.

oh how he wondered.

when hoseok sees yoongi sleeping, he always imagines sleeping next to him. both of their arms wrapped around each other waists, their legs wrapped around each other legs.

but those were just dreams and imaginations not reality.

he wishes those dreams and imaginations came true one day but will it really happen when yoongi loves jimin instead of him?

hoseok dreams and imaginations are just like yoongi, but yoongi dreams and imagines about jimin instead.

jimin didn't feel the same way towards yoongi, jimin just thought of yoongi as a brother.

yoongi knew that but he liked to think jimin thought of him more than a brother.

hoseok and yoongi had one thing in common.

they both have one-sided love.