helping pt 2

"i told him i was going to be a third wheel." hoseok whispered to himself looking at yoongi giving jimin his infamous gummy smile while talking to him.

jimin looked at yoongi with a small smile.

hoseok looked at both of them with jealousy in his eyes "i shouldn't have come." he looked somewhere else not wanting to look at the two of them anymore.

"what was that hobi?" jimin said looking at hoseok confused.

"what was what?" hoseok looked back at yoongi and jimin.

"you said something."

"i didn't say anything." hoseok lied.

"oh ok." jimin looked back at yoongi and began talking to him again.

in the corner of jimin eye he saw hoseok look in a different direction fiddling with his fingers.

"hey lets go to the mall and get boba." jimin said.

"ok!" yoongi said still having his gummy smile on his face.

hoseok nodded "sure."

"great!" jimin grabbed both of yoongi and hoseok wrist and dragged them inside the mall.

jimin dragged them towards the boba store quickly.

"i'll get a bubble gum." jimin said.

"i'll get a cotton candy." hoseok said monotoned with his hands inside his pockets.

"caramel." yoongi said.

after they all ordered, they all went to a table and sat down "i'm going to the bathroom." jimin smirked and walked out of the boba store.

yoongi and hoseok sat down in silence and awkwardness.

"hey, so, are you okay?" yoongi asked.

hoseok nodded while he was on his phone "yeah, i'm fine."

"oh.." yoongi tapped his fingernails on the table.

hoseok couldn't stand the silence, he had to say something. yes, something. the thing that he has been holding in for a long time he can't stand keeping it anymore.

"so hoseok-"

"i like you." hoseok cut him off.

"wait what?"

"yoongi why haven't you noticed my feelings for you?!" hoseok slammed his hands on the table "i know that you like jimin but i can't keep it inside anymore!"

everyone in the store started staring at them "hoseok you're causin-"

"actually- i love you!" hoseok cut yoongi off "i'm sorry but i know if i keep it inside it'll be harder for me to get over you." tears now started rolling down his cheeks.

"i-i'm sorry hobi..but-"

"i know you don't feel the same, you like jimin i-instead." he started having trouble to speak now that he was crying "i-i've been with y-you- for years now i know that i love you because after all of those years i've fallen for your personality, your looks, your gummy smile, everything about you." hoseok shook his head and ran out of the boba store.