vlive

"good morning to you too hyung." jimin gave yoongi a smile.

the others finally came out their rooms and went to the living room.

they all left their dorm and went inside the room where they were doing the vlive.

they all sat down on a pillow "ready? start." the camera man said.

"hello, we're bts." they said bowing.

they all started playing games, the room was filled with all of their laughing and happiness.

when yoongi was doing some boxing moves and making sounds with his mouth, hoseok found it adorable he just wanted to back hug him while he was doing those cute actions.

hoseok grinned at yoongi and with love in his eyes.

they all started playing one game a game that hoseok never knew will lead to his heart breaking like glass shards.

yoongi was the one in the front and the rest were in the back.

they all had to do the same way they did the choreography in dna and if they didn't they lose.

(I actually don't know if that was the point of the game)

"dna is blooming!"

everyone started running and did the same dna move were they had to put their index finger on their vein.

jimin had his hand open and when yoongi noticed this "failed. you are the only person with your hand open. agree?" jimin and hoseok were both confused.

now let me tell you this, hoseok doesn't know that yoongi likes jimin.

yoongi looked at everyone then back at jimin "if you agree you lose jimin."

jimin grinned while jungkook was laughing at him.

"what do you mean?" namjoon asked

"everyone is not opening their hands."

"that's right."

"come on. in our choreography everyone we have to have a fist."

"that's right, you lose." namjoon agreed.

"we have to make a fist. jimin come here." yoongi said motioning jimin to come by his side "hurry up."

"jimin, what's wrong." jimin chuckled

"you have to make a fist." yoongi said.

"jimin lost!" hoseok chuckled.

"he's picking on me because he hates me." jimin said laughing, yoongi grabbed his hand and turned around.

"no, because your hand was open." yoongi said.

"i know." jimin said.

"he wants to hold your hand because he likes you." jin said.

this caused silence and yoongi smiling a bit by embarrasment.

hoseok was hiding the pain this was news to him, he didn't know yoongi liked jimin.

hoseok just kept grinning even though he was actually hurting.

"ooo." hoseok said acting like a kid from kindergarten who just found out that their friend has a crush on someone.

hoseok for the rest of the vlive just kept thinking of that "does yoongi really like jimin?" he just wanted to go back to the dorm and cry.

the vlive ended and jimin pretended that he never heard that yoongi liked him.

they all came back to the dorm and hoseok acted like he was tired "i'm so tired." hoseok faked a yawn and stretched.

"go to your room and rest." jin said smiling at him.

hoseok nodded and went to his room, he laid down on his bed and hugged his pillow "what was i thinking when i thought i had a chance with him." he chuckled with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"i'm so stupid."