Choose...

Normal POV
"Uhhh l-lets talk this out!!!!" Adriana says backing away "too late for that! You tried to hurt our relationship and after I said not to try that I warned you I warned everyone so there is nothing to talk out missy!" Sonic says about to snap "can't believe the most "kindest" kid would be so evil oh how I would never have guessed" both of them were angry "uh oh looks like someone got themselves in a pickle" Sally says watching "hopefully they don't kill her..." Adriana them try to run but sonic cuts her off with sonic and Amy both cornering her "please....please I'm sorry!!! I won't do it again!!!!" Sonic and Amy stop and look at each other "hmph" they both say and walk off together -later-
Sonics POV
Ok just gotta fill in one last question and then I'm done with this math test and done!! Alright time to hand it in
I walked over to the teachers desk and handed in my test the teacher didn't look at it and gave it a F I'm like "huh?!"
"You got a F"
"How?! You didn't even see the paper!!!" "Too bad now scram" "oh so that's how it's gonna be huh?" I ran out of the room "GET BACK HERE!" I ran to the office and asked to speak with the principal "may I talk to the principal?" "Of course go on in" I walked into the office and saw Amy there scared, sad,and kinda mad about somethin "hey" Amy turned to me and hugged me "what's wrong?" "My teacher gave me a F without looking at my reading test" "you too?! My math teacher did the same thing" "hmm...has this only happened to you 2?" "Yes" "hmm..." the principal tried to think "whoever is doing this isn't gonna get away with this I doubt the teachers would do this on a whim if they did they would do it to everyone" I said "yeah you right!!" "Hm...but who could force the teachers to do this..." we all thought about it "hmm could it have been Adriana again?" "I doubt it she knows I would kill her" they all thought for a while
-minutes later-
"DAMNIT WHO COULD DO THIS!!!"
"Wait! What if the person who did it comes to the Principal to get him against us too!" "I see where your going with that sonic! Good thinking!" Amy exclaimed "perfect you guys hide and wait for the person" "right!"they said and hid-a minute later a certain fox walked in "hey!" "Oh hello tails how may I help?" "Sell sonic and Amy have been too...uhh....aggressive? I'm kinda scared and I don't want to do something stupid around them to make them mad...." Sonic and Amy looked at eachother and whispered super quietly "have we really been that scary?" "..." sonic jumped out "tails!" Tails shrieked "ah!!" "Hey bud it's ok" "s-s-sonic!!! A-a-Amy! Oh umm I'm so sorry I- I didnt-uhmmm....." "tails it's ok we understand" Tails was scared and sonic saw the fear "hey bud I need to talk to you alone come." Tails followed leaving Amy and the principal discussing the plan to catch who was making the teachers give them f's "tails I'm sorry we've been scary I guess me and Amy are just scared that we would break apart over something that was set up I'm sorry bud" Tails was a bit worried "sonic it's not that it's just you guys are terrifying what you guys did before it scared me I saw Sally she looked like she knew what was next..." "heh... not the first time ya know remember with baldy mcnosehair?" Sonic chuckles and tails laughed "lol I remember his face all to well" "tails don't worry I'll talk to Amy and see if we can find another way to not be that scary by still make a point across alright?" "Ok... thanks sonic!" Tails hugs him "hey anything for a friend. Oh wait tails do you wanna help us out?" Tails gets off sonic and is confused "with what?" "Me and Amy had some class trouble... the teachers gave us both a F without looking at our tests and we are trying to find out who did it" Tails knew what happened "sonic... I know who did it..." sonic looks at him "who?" "It was shadow" sonic looked confused "but why? Why would shadow do that!" "He said it was a prank" "but those are F's doesn't he know our parents would kill us if they saw that?!" "No you don't understand! The F's stand for fantastic the teacher actually looked at them and gave you a letter that shows how you did! F for fantastic b for bad h for horrible and g for good" Sonic was amazed about how well done the prank was "well dang he sure had us fooled!" Sonic starts laughing "he sure did hehe" they walk inside "Amy!" "Huh?" "We found out what's going on it's all just a prank the F's are part of a prank they stand for fantastic the teachers did look at them really quickly somehow" "well who did it?" "Shadow." "Ha ha i should've guessed he'd do that" "yep definitely like him" "so since we are all finished here you can all go to class now" "yes sir"  sonic stops dead "a-Amy..." "Yes?" "How did You go to the office?" "Umm I asked why?" "Umm....I'm in trouble...." "wait did you run out of class?!" "Y...yes.... I....I got mad so I ran to the office and the teacher tried to get me but went back to the classroom" "oh sonic you idiot haha!" Amy laughs "not funny ames I'm in serious trouble!!!" Amy stops and gives him a kiss on the cheek "I'm sure you'll be fine" "alright if you say so..." "alright we better get goin before the bell" RIIIIIIINNG "rings...." "welp next class which we have together!" "Yeah!" They go to the next class and walk over to shadow "shadow...."sonic said "how may I help you faker?" "We know what you did" Amy says serious and shadow had wide eyes "uhmmmmmmmm...." sonic sits down and laughs "good job in the prank you had us fooled!" They both laugh "yeah... it was hard to do but I managed to get the teachers to agree after hours of talking to each teacher..." "wait...EACH?! Does that mean we are getting the same type of grades in every class?!" Amy said "nope just kidding ha!" Sonic starts laughing with shadow "ha ames you fell for that one" amy was mad "you can say you didn't! I saw your wide eyes sonic!" And sonic stoped "umm....." Amy laughs now and they all stop when class starts and after a hour it's lunch time (they have lunch 2 times don't judge) "man I'm bored" sonic said "i should go say hi to Amy and the girls" sonic walks over to the girl table "hey girls!" They turn to sonic "hey sonic!" Amy says "hey sonic what's up,"they all said "nothin much how have you guys been?" "We've been good how are you and Amy doing?" "We've been great" "hehe" "anyway Ima head to the guys cya around" sonic walks over to his friends "sup guys!" "Yo sonic my man what's up?" "Nothin much you?" "Nothin" Sonic sits and they all talk until "oh sonic!" Sonic turns and sees someone all to fimiliar "you!" Is all he said as he stood up "looks like the blue rat decided to leave and needed the terminator to come and chase him" "what the hell are you doing here!" "I exchanged from the old school to this one to torture you in every way possible hahahahaha!" "GRRR!!!!" Sonic took a step forward angrily "heh take your best shot weak rat!" The person charges at sonic and sonic charged Amy and the girls saw what was happening and were scared and Amy went to stop sonic "SONIC DONT!!!!!" Sonic didn't listen "HYA!!!!" Sonic lunches him in the gut and he wasent effected "he he he your WEAK!!!" The man punches sonic straight in the stomach "ARGH!!!!" Sonic is on his knees and coughs up blood as he gets kicked into a trash can "SONIC!!!!!" Amy runs over only to be kicked "stay out of this" sonic saw and... oh boy did the man fuck up now "don't. You. DAre. HURT HER!!" Sonic turned dark and started beating up the man "DONT YOU EVER HURT HER!" Sonic kicked him in the ground and Amy went over to him to calm him down "SONIC CALM DOWN!!" Sonic heared and calmed down a bit and reverted to his regular state but then suddenly!!!!