The Toll

It was a normal day out in the world as sonic was strolling outside of the house as Amy was asleep sonic looks in both directions as the coast was clear suddenly he closed his eyes with his quills lifting turning white he entered the complete miggate no gokui shadow was watching as he jumps down "I knew you were there shad..."
"Did you now..." "Yes...you want to spar right?" Shadow stares at him "Hmph...of course...." shadow then charges at sonic in hyper as sonic dodged and blocked shadows punch he sends a punch straight at shadows gut "Grgh!" Shadow is sent flying but after a few minutes all seemed lost as sonic was about to deliver the final blow...HeartBeat...sonic felt his entire body rush with pain! "Arrghhhhhh!!!!!!!" Shadow looks shocked "s-sonic?!" He rushed to his side as sonic breaths very hard and heavy as he was forced out of the form and pain rushed through every part of his body he felt himself losing his entire mind "ARGH! MAKE IT STOP! GAH!!!!" "N-NO STAY AWAY! UGHHHHH!" He smacks shadow away as purple electricity sparked off him "sonic!!" Sonics power dropped straight to zero as his scream had faded completely as he fell unconscious not even breathing shadow picks him up "SONIC WAKE UP!!!" He rushes to a hospital
—A Few Hours Later With Amy—
"Yawn oh man that was...wait...I'm alive...the world! S-sonic won! Yes! yes! Wait...where's sonic?" She searched the house and saw no sign of him "d-did he leave me? D-did he leave me because of the child? T-that jerk!" She had tears in her eyes suddenly her phone beeped..."it's shadow..." she picks up "Amy! You need to get to the hospital! Now!" "What?! Why?!" "It's sonic! I don't know what happened by he suddenly lost everything he's barely breathing at all!" She gasped "I'm on my way!!!" She immediately left the house as she forgot she was only in her pajamas as she starts the car and drove to the hospital and she arrived rushing in ignoring the front office "What room!" "Room 125" she rushed in "Sonic I'm here!!!!" Amy gasped for breath Sonic was laying there still feeling pain and exhaustion "d-drgh..." "s-sonicku...I'm here" she came to his side and held his hand "sonicku are you Okay?" "A-a-am-am-Amy? R-rd...Rgh....drgh..." "sonicku..." a year escaped Amy's eyes "p-please don't die...please...please..." sonic could barely keep in tears as they burst "a-ames...I-i...I won't...i-i won't leave you...n-n-no...matter...what..." Amy hugs him as sonic actually felt his body get a bit better "I-I wont die...it...it's probably...a...a hardened toll...from the l-limit breaking power o-of g-gods...it's geared than e-even I c-could imagine..." sonic made a small smile and Amy was crying on him sobbing "ames...I'm okay...seriously...I'm getting better..." Amy stopped crying "I-i know...I love you sonicku" sonic closed his eyes and hugs Amy closely "I love you too ames" -his eyes close as he smirks- "ames...." "Huh?" "Stay....with ....m.........e........" **he passed out**