Ch-3 Kid

Chapter-3 Kid

--------------------

(Kid's POV)

Everything is so dark. I know that as Death's son and my clothing attire, that I'm 'meant' to love the color black. But it actually scares me. To disappear in a color that seems to support no return. My favorite color is actually orange. Pumpkin orange specifically.

Two thin slits of light filled the obscurity as I slowly opened my eye lids. They shot fully open as a broken piano swooshed past me. Looking around; there was no longer black or red. Well. . . not as mush as before. It seemed as if though I was floating down a tunnel of some sort. But the stuff that I saw, confused me to no end. Objects of olden and new time were rising up from below.

There were: pianos, acoustics, rocking chairs, beanbags, antiques, paintings, paper, books, shelves, feathers, food, tea cups/pots, signs, fluffy toys, and cards. Cards?

Around 5 complete sets of them surrounded me then everything else, including myself, stopped in mid air. The decks spread across from me from all sides; only showing me their backs so that I won't see their front. After appearing in all directions I figured that the cards wanted me to choose one of them. I looked around to find that it was a globe of cards, and I was its core. But I only have one shot at this.

Searching around, it was hard to just pick one. Who knows if it's my death or not??? Indeed, a reaper can die! I scanned my eyes across the inner-sphere and landed them on one card. My mind was telling me to grab it in so which I did. My hand reached out and plucked it from the rest.

The cards gathered closer around me to see what I have picked. I turned it over to see a black haired girl in a dark white and black dress. The dress was filled with random numbers leading from 1--100. On two corners it read in cursive bold print, 'ALICE'

I read this out loud so that all those curious cards could hear. Then it all got shaky. The cards seemed to be the cause of it all.

"What's wrong? Who's Alice?" I asked. The cards moved around and formed the letters, 'YOU ARE ALICE'. I shouted back, "My name is Kid!" again they formed, 'YOU ARE ALICE' then changed into, 'MUST TAKE TO THE QUEEN'

After that, wires appeared from the center of each card and latched around my wrists and ankles. No matter how much I struggled, the metal strings would not break. "NO!! LET GO OF ME!!!!" I screamed. The more I struggled though, the more the wire would slice into the skin of my wrists and ankles. I could already feel the hot warm liquid running down my arms Every thing was flying faster now meaning that they were taking me down quickly so I could get to this 'Queen'.

The tunnel seemed to have no end, as if I was reaching the Earth's core! No, it would be hot by now if I was reaching that point. Am I going to shoot out of the other side? That would be cool if I wasn't in this situation. Speaking of which. . .

"PLEASE LET GO!!" I continued. My struggling was sapping up all of my energy and I felt very weary against the tight bonds. To my disappointment, my body sadly gave up on itself and slumped. I closed my eyes and thought, 'Maybe this the end. At least the last person I saw was Soul.'

*SNAP*

My eyes widened as my left leg was freed from the burning wires along with the right; leaving them to dangle. I looked around to see that the cards had once again stopped and looked very cautious. I sated at the walls to see that some of the cards were pinned against the walls by. . . ninja stars? They look like the ones that BlackStar uses. EXACTLY like them!