All night long

I didn't know what kind of picture, so here's How To Train Your Dragon.

------------------

Everyone, meaning Sam, Dean, Claire, Gabriel, Lucifer and Micheal, were all scattered across the beds. Dean sat between Sam's legs, his back to Sam's chest and Micheal had his head on Lucifer's shoulder and Luci had his arm around Mike's shoulder. Claire and Gabriel were sitting somewhere in a corner being third wheel.

"Can you guys stop being so damn cute and shit," Claire asked the couples. They shook there heads. "No can do blondie," Luci chuckled and played with the pocket knife in his hand. "You know you look really creepy doing that, right Luce?" Dean asked him. Lucifer chuckled again, "I have to live up to the name don't I," he smirked and looked at Micheal, "I mean, messing with this ones mind here was fun, but it's time to leave this toy behind and move to the next one." Micheal looked up to his boyfriend, "Luci, you're acting strange, are you okay?" Lucifer stood up from the floor and pointed the pocket knife to Dean, "You," he laughed, but not a nice one, a evil one, "you're the one that I like less, but you are hot. You can be my new toy," he turned back to Micheal, "but first, I'll have to get rid of this one." He pulled Micheal up from the floor and connected the knife with his stomach, blood staining his light blue shirt when he fell to the ground. Lucifer smiled, "Ah, it's been a while since I killed someone. I like it. Who's next?" Everyone looked at him in horror and then to the lifeless body laying on the floor. Dean jumped up, "Lucifer what the hell?!" He held his act for another second and then busted out laughing, "You should've seen your faces!" Micheal started laughing too and stood up from the floor. He put his hand on Luci's shoulder, "it was hilarious." Claire stood up from the floor and pushed Luci against the wall, "What the hell is wrong with you!? We thought you killed Mike!"

He held his hands up in defense, "It was a joke chill, your faces really. It surprises me that you even fell for it."

Dean looked angrily at Micheal, "Lucifer okay, but from you Mike! Really I expected more from you! Letting us think you died, that's sick, that's really sick!" No one noticed that Gabriel was curled up against the edge of the bed crying until he sobbed loud enough for Sam to hear. He turned to look at him, noticed he was crying and moved to hug him. He reassuringly stroked his hair, "Gabe it's okay, Mike's fine, he's fine. It was just a sick joke." That voice made the others notice them. "Gabe?" Lucifer said and moved to touch his little brother, but Gabriel yelled in his face, "Don't! Get away from me!"

Lucifers smile dropped immediately, it became clear to him that this went to far, "Gabriel I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to. W-we went to far. I-I'm sorry." Micheal now came to stand next to him, "Gabe I'm fine, you see, still alive, there's nothing wrong with me." Gabriel jumped out of Sam's arms and threw himself on Micheal. Even though Mike wasn't his real brother, he sure as hell loved him as much as he loved Lucifer and Castiel. "I'm sorry Gabe" Micheal hugged his 'little brother' back. Everyone was of course happy that it was faked and no one, except Gabe, had enough time to realize what happened before Lucifer and Micheal stepped out of character, so that's why no one else was a broken up as Gabriel was. Sam, Dean and Claire glared at Lucifer, who stood against the wall, with his head hung low. Dean walked up to Lucifer and hit the wall beside him, "Why the hell would you do that?!" Lucifer flinched when Deans fist hit the wall and he chocked out a whisper, "I'm sorry."

"I don't care Luce, I really don't. Do you even realize what you did? You made it look like you killed your boyfriend in front of your little brothers face."

Lucifer shook his head, "I-I'm sorry. I didn't realize before, I don't know what came over us. We drank some stuff and it seemed like a good idea."

"So you're drunk now?!" Dean yelled, then turned to look at Micheal who still had his arms around Gabriel, "You too?!" Both of them nodded. Claire moved to the door, "I-I need to get out of here for a minute. You're lucky mom isn't here now Lucifer." With that she left to room, probably going to her own. "I'll go check on her," Micheal said, but Dean stopped him, "no, you're not going anywhere. Sammy, could you and Gabe go and check on Claire?" Sam nodded and took Gabe out of Micheals arms, apparently Mike was holding his entire weight up, so Sam lifted the small boy up in bridal style and carried him out of the room.