Alternate Ending

So, I see that people don't like the fact that Sam, Dean and Bobby died.

"Yeah, no shit Sherlock" someone randomly yelled.

So, here's an alternative ending for you peeps.
The beginning will be the same as the other chapter so. I'll mark it when it's different. You can just scroll like an idiot. You'll notice when it's changing, trust me, there're some random emojis and pissed off fat letters screaming.

Thirteen years after last chapter

Yup, Sam and Dean are still together. Married little shits now. They had a nice wedding, all of their friends were there. Even Gabriel, Castiel and Lucifer's parents. Becky, their mother, never was a fan of homosexuality, she said it was a sin, but she made an exception for this. She realized how much it meant for her kids, gay or not, that she was there.

Bobby's sixteen now and damn he's good looking. He has the same hair color as Dean, but he let it grow out, so it had the same length as Sam. His eyes were brownish, green, he probably had that from his mother. Another thing, he's a ladies man. He got five girlfriends in the last two year. Dean is secretly proud of him, but Sam isn't. Now he's not aloud a girlfriend or boyfriend until he has respect for the girls or guys. Bobby's mother was never found, he sometimes gets picked on because of that. They say things like 'your mom never wanted you because you're a little shit', but they also say 'your father is an idiot, cause he's gay." The funny thing is, they've never seen Dean or Sam. They probably expect someone with pink shirts, tight pants and little handbags and not someone with leather jackets, plaid shirts, an Impala and the best music taste on the planet, also one of the most famous actors by the teenagers. Yeah, Deans an actor. He plays in a tv show called Very Natural, he plays a guy called Jensen Ackles. Like I said, very famous with the teenagers. No one knows that Dean has a son, so no one expects that the school nerd, Bobby, is his son. Sam became a lawyer, a damn good one too.

"Pa!" Bobby yelled to Dean, "I missed the bus! Can you bring me to school?!" Dean stumbled down the stairs, he isn't very gracious. "People will recognize me you know? I thought you didn't want that" he said. "Doesn't matter, pa. It's time that people know that you have a son, I'm old enough now" Bobby insisted. "You sure?" Dean asked. "Yes, pa, I'm sure" Bobby said, "now are you gonna bring me or not?" Dean rolled his eyes, "Yeah, I'll grab the keys."

They drove to school, listening to some Metallica and Ozzy Osbourne on the way. Bobby has always liked the music taste of his father, but his favorite band to listen too is AC/DC and damn he's good at playing the guitar. He knows how to play almost every song, especially AC/DC, but he knows Crazy Train and Smoke On The Water. "Pa, can you put on some AC/DC?" Bobby asked. Dean shrugged and changed the cassette, so now Highway to Hell played. The ride to school was quiet, only the music playing in the background. People looked as the sound of the Impala's engine was heard. Curious about where the sound came from. The car stopped and Bobby immediately stepped out, but first yelled a goodbye to his father. The moment Bobby got closer to the school, people started pushing him. "Hey idiot!" Someone yelled, "Your fag father afraid to get out of the car!?" Dean, who was just driving past the entrance, heard the boy yelling. He got angry, he immediately stopped the car and stepped out. "What did you say, kid?" Dean asked the boy calmly. "Who's asking?" The boy spat.

"Dean Winchester, that's the one who's asking. Now what's your name?"

"Ha, so you're the one who's Bobby's dad. And my names Azazel."

"Pa, just leave it alone" Bobby said quietly, but he knew it wouldn't have any effect. "No, Bobby, this Azazel kid here is being a dick, to you and me" Dean said, "now, you shut up or do I have to pull out your tongue?" Azazel scoffed, "like you'll do that. You don't even want to. You'd rather be sucking on my dick." Dean rolled his eyes, "What dick? Are you supposed to have one then?" One of the guys behind him breathed out a laugh, but then he looked away. "Holy shit! It's Dean Winchester!" A sudden feminine voice yelled. A moment later twenty different people surrounded the few people. "Yeah, hi" Dean said awkwardly. "Jesus, I didn't know you were that famous, pa" Bobby mumbled. "Yeah...." Dean mumbled, "me neither. Anyway, you have to go to class. Don't want you to be late now." Bobby sighed, "Alright, bye, I'll see you for dinner." All the people stayed where they are, even after the bell rang. "Children, you have to go to class" Dean insisted. "But we want a picture!" Some people yelled. "Ugh, fine, group pic" Dean sighed. Yeah, Dean liked it that people admired his work and stuff, but sometimes it's all a bit much.