Chapter 1-The Moonbeam Pack

Hey I am really sorry that this update is so late. School and drama club takes up most of my life. So if I don't update it is probably because of that. Here is the very first chapter and it takes place two weeks after the prologue. Thank You!
--------------------

Two Weeks Later

3rd person

    It is Lunar Day. The day in which nearby which packs gather together in order to make treaties and to find mates. This will be the first year in which the new Alpha of the Moonbeam pack will be meeting with Eric the Alpha of the Blood Moon pack. It will also be Enza's first chance at finding her mate. Though she seriously doubts that her mate will even want her.

Alpha Jase of the Moonbeam pack

I can not believe that this will be first year attending Lunar Day as an alpha.
It feels like just yesterday I was following my dad, the previous alpha, around like a little lost pup. But here I am now. I have passed the alpha trials and have earned by rightful rule. Now if only I could find my mate.
     This year my pack will be meeting up the small Blood Moon pack. I have heard horrible things about this pack. There are rumors that the pack has no army and that it treats omegas and other disabled wolves like slaves. And while the action of abusing any wolf is illegal by order of the Council there is no substantial evidence to prove that they are abusive. Prehaps however I will find my mate living within this pack. One can only dream.

Enza

I can not believe that another pack will be visiting us! I thought that we have already met all of them, but I guess I was wrong. Hopefully my mate will be in this pack. Though I dont know if i will even be ablw to recognize him. If I can not see how wil I know who my mate is? How do I know if my mate will even want me.

3rd Person

THUMP...THUMP...THUMP.....
"Get up mut! The alpha wants to talk to you" screamed Beta Ronny.
"Yes sir" Enza whispered.
As Enza slowly stood up Beta Ronny grabbed and fripped her wrist hard and yanked her up the stairs and into Alpha Eric's where he so kindly shoved her onto the floor. Of course Enza could only assume that she was in her Alpha's office.
"Mut, I have some orders for you and if you do not follow them I will make sure you never feel the light again" growled Alpha Eric.
Enza whimpered at the thought for sunlight was her escape.
"I command you stay in the basement and if you make a sound you will never breath again"
Enza gasps and nods her head.
"Leave Now!" the Alpha commands

----
3 hours later

As Enza lays down on her rickidity old bed she dreams of a life with her mate, were she can see, and feel the sun on her face. It is these thoughts that slowly allow her to fall into a deep relaxing sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------
That is the end of chapter one. Sorry it is so short. I though it would be better to write a short one than not at all. Thank you for reading. Feedback is appreciated, though comments telling me to update faster is not. I hope you understand that I will update as much as I can. Please vote and or favorite. Thank You!!!