Chapter 2-- Mate

3rd Person

       The day has finally arrived. Lunar Day. Alpha Jase has just arrived to Alpha Eric's pack and they will soon sign the peace treaty. As Alpha Jase and his beta walk through the pack who has gathered to greet him he sense something. It smells of honey, lemons, and a hint of freshly cut grass.  He thinks of it as nothing at first, but as he gets closer to the pack house is comes to realize that it could be his mate's scent.

Alpha Jase Point of View

"Do you smell that?" I asked my beta Trevor.

He shakes his head but a smile appears in his face.

"Perhaps it is your mate" he tells me.

"Maybe..." and with that the conversation is over

3rd Person

    With that Alpha Jase and Beta Trevor finally make it to the pack house in which Jase is greeted by Alpha Eric.

"Welcome to our humble home" Alpha Eric says.

"Thank you for having us, now let us get to business" Jase says in a strong tone. Something seems off about Alpha Eric.

"Alright if you would please follow me to my office"

     As Jase follows Eric slowly up the stairs Eric continually talks about the packs an how he hopes that the peace treaty will be signed well peacefully. However Jase is not truly paying attention. Instead he has all thoughts on the strong beautiful smell that seems to be present only to him.

"Are their any pack members still in the house?" Jase asks

"No only us. Everyone is out with your pack celebrating Lunar Day." Alpha Eric replies rather quickly.

       Jase shakes it off however and continues to follow Eric as the make their way to the office. Once there Alpha Eric hands Jase and Trevor copies of the already agreeded upon treaty. Having read it already Jase and Trevor sign it. Thus connecting the packs in a year long peace agreement.

After the signing of the peace treaty the packs celebrated Lunar Day with large feasts and dances. However Jase could not get the scent off his mind. With that Jase sought out Eric

"Alpha Eric, as I am still searching for my mate, I was wondering if I had your permission to search for my mate within your pack"

Eric replied "But of course Jase feel free to".

With that Jase began to walk around the party searching and hoping for his mate. However after nearly a hour he almost gave up. But as he entered the pack house and passed by the kitchen the lovely scent reached his nose once again. Jase stopped, turned and made eye contact with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen.

"Mate!"

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys so for the long wait again. School and Family stuff came up. Anyways I hope you guys liked this chapter. It is kinda boring but I am planning on it getting more interesting. If you have any questions involving how my werewolf society works let me know and I might do a Q and A.

I really appreciate you guys voting for this and I hope you enjoy!