f i f t e e n

"How could you say that? You won't die. You'll be okay. You-"

"I am dying, please don't bluff yourself. I hope I taught you colour so please please please live your life in colour even though you can't really see colour, but I hope you will-" she chokes, tears up a bit but continues, "I hope you will live a full life and be happy. Please don't be too sad about me, some people are meant to go. But my one selfish desire-" He sobs, even though he's trying to not to cry. "Please don't forget me." She ends, crying. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry it had to end like this. I'm sorry I have to put you through this.-"

"Red." He choked out.

"Sorry?" She blinked, confused.

"Red. I feel red for you."

She blinked, wiping her tears roughly with the back of her hand. What was he getting to?

" 'Love or hearts are also red, as redsymbolizes love.' You said that. It's unfair that we don't get to go on a datetogether or spend more time together as boyfriend girlfriend. It's unfair that I don't even get to ask you to be my girlfriend." He said, drawing in a breath shakily. "So before I can chicken out, will you be my girlfriend?"    

*no comment im dying why did i even do it ugh*