XX

A/N: I'm almost done writing this story (I got so much in drafts oml) I'm so EMO also go check my other  stories Trial & Error and Royal Pain bc I'm hyped for those too ay
Anyways this hasn't been proofread i hope there aren't any errors lmAO

Jungkook knocked on the front door once, twice, then three more times. There was no answer, but he wasn't surprised. It was late and he had already expected Taehyung to be asleep.
But as Jungkook stepped back to his car he noticed the French doors leading to Taehyung's bedroom balcony were wide open.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook shouted through his hands that were cupped around his mouth. "It's me, Jungkook!"

There was no response. That was incredibly odd to Jungkook, and his increasing curiosity was getting the best of him... So instead of going back to his car, he went back to the front door and quietly pushed it open. To his surprise it was unlocked and made no sound as it cracked open. Jungkook took the opportunity and slipped inside, quietly closing the door behind him.
The empty mansion had a different feel now that it was dark. It was eerie, and had a heavy air to it. Jungkook swallowed nervously. Was he wrong for pretty much breaking into Taehyung's house like this without permission?

Then he remembered that Taehyung had practically stalked the night they first met, and the nervousness dissipated. Now they'd be even.

Jungkook went up the massive stairwell as quickly as he could without making any noise- staying down there by himself was giving him the creeps.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook whispered, but he wasn't entirely sure why. The man wasn't in sight. Regardless, calling Taehyung's name eased Jungkook's nerves a small bit, for whatever reason.

He came to the corridor that Taehyung usually kept closed off, finding the separating door cracked open. He didn't think much of it and went in, finding the particular hallway to be almost suffocatingly dark. Jungkook pursed his lips and hesitantly took out his cell phone to use the flashlight, setting it on its lowest brightness level and creeping forward in small steps.

If Jungkook didn't know any better, he'd think someone was watching him. But that was ridiculous.
It was only him and Taehyung here, and Taehyung was asleep in his room.
Right?

Just as Jungkook was about to confirm it for himself by going into Taehyung's bedroom, something more interesting caught his attention.

The mystery doors were open.

Not wide open, but enough for Jungkook to notice. This was the perfect opportunity to finally figure out what Taehyung was hiding...

Jungkook slipped into the small room full of books and used his flashlight to scan the shelves. There was the one in particular that Jungkook remembered finding that stood out.
"Ah! There!" He whispered to himself proudly as he reached a hand out and hooked two fingers on the top of binding. Jungkook suddenly felt very nervous to pull on the book. He had no idea what to expect. Regardless, he gave the book a solid tug and stepped back warily. The mechanic clicks and pops startled him, and he closed his eyes tight.

"Please don't be a meth lab, please don't be a meth lab, oh please don't be a meth lab." He chanted under his breath until the noises had stopped. He opened his eyes slowly and stepped into the newly revealed room, jaw dropping as he looked around.

The bookshelf slid back closed behind him but he was too wrapped up in the hidden room to care.

The walls were a dark blue, but it was almost mystical the way the single light in the center of the ceiling reflected off of the mirror-like center floor tiles and onto the walls. It created a mysterious air and Jungkook was ready to explore the hell out of this place.

He started by looking at the painting that hung up on the left wall, encased in a golden portrait frame. Jungkook furrowed his brow as he examined the figure that was depicted.

Clothed in only a piece of cloth tied around the figures hips, and a warrior-like helmet that reminded Jungkook of a Roman warrior. The shoulders of the figure had shoulder-armor, almost, but it was protruding from the flesh itself, as were animal like claws in place of finger nails. The sword the figure held out in front of him was engulfed in flames, as well, but none of these things were what caught Jungkook's eye. It was the pair of dark wings that hovered behind the figure, shadow like and mysterious.

Jungkook shuddered. Why did Taehyung have this hanging up in here? Why did he have it in the first place?
Brushing off the thought of the eerie painting, he turned to look at more things.

There, in

He suddenly got a sinking feeling about being in the hidden room, and was going to leave when he realized he couldn't find a way out.

"Shit- Oh fuck, fuck, fuck." Jungkook cursed under his breath repeatedly as he circled around the small room, trying to find something that would trigger some form of exit.

In a matter of moments, however, he didn't have to search anymore. He heard the mechanic pops of the bookshelf and his heart almost skipped a beat. Now whether he was lucky or unlucky had yet to be determined, but he wasn't going to worry about that until he was out of here.

"I told you not to come in here, bunny."

Taehyung.

But... that didn't sound like Taehyung. The voice was definitely him, but it sounded darker... almost malicious.

Jungkook turned, ready to spill out a string of apologies to Taehyung, but the figure he was met with wasn't the Taehyung he knew.
His eyes were completely black, from the pupils to the whites of the eyes, and void of all emotions. His lips were chapped and twisted into a sick scowl that sent chills down Jungkook's spine. The way Taehyung loomed threateningly in the darkness, with the light hitting him in such a way that made him look almost monstrous.

Jungkook was paralyzed, watching Taehyung's lips part to speak.

"You disobeyed."

A/N: ay whaddup