DEMENTIA?!

Dr. Flug's POV.

Thirty minutes passed of searching for a new place to eat with Black Hat. When Black Hat first asked me to go with him on this outing, I thought he was making a joke but he surprised me, he's serious. Eventually we gave up and decided to go back home. "Gaah, this is really disappointing. I didn't think this would have happened." "What would happen?" I blurted out a question I didn't want to ask. "Hmm? Well, I'm sure you feel like crap after that women, uh, rudely left our table and then no other restaurant wants to let you in because you wearing a bag. Plus, I- never mind that's not important." "No, what were you going to say?" No I didn't mean that! "Mmm, I really don't think you want me to say it. You might get a little-" "Just tell me." He paused for a moment. "How about I tell you in the car?" He doesn't let me answer and he opens the door to get inside. I climbed in as well, the car started to drive and it headed for home. We were silent for a few minutes before my big mouth said something. "Well, aren't you going to tell me?" He flinched, I think... I'm not sure what he did. He jumped a little but he didn't flinch. "Right. I didn't want to mention this because I knew you didn't want to talk about it but, when that women ran away, I was going to ask if you were ok and... I saw you were smiling and I thought "how could he be happy about this?". Heh, Then I realized, you were being torn apart on the inside... Your eyes were showing everything. Plus, I know exactly what it feels like to be torn apart inside without letting it show." What did he mean by that? My mind was racing, focusing on more things than that. I felt like I was gonna throw up, how could he have known I was feeling that way? I couldn't have shown it, I've been holding this type of face for- "Dr. Flug. Are you ok?" I was silent, I didn't want to say anything, so I didn't. "Dr. Flug?" I looked at him and nodded weakly. I'm sure that was convincing. I half expected him to yell at me but instead he moves his body over to wear I'm sitting, and sits right next to me... I couldn't help but turn red. He's so close! Our thighs were only centimeters apart. I kept looking out the window to not make eye contact. We stayed quiet for the rest of the ride, not speaking to each other at all. I wish I could tell him......

We arrived back home safely, without any words being exchanged. We head up the steps to the front door and Black Hat opens it. I waited for him to go inside but he stood there as if he was waiting for someone. "Aren't you going inside?" I asked him. "I'm waiting for you dimwi- Dr. Flug." Was he about to call me a dimwit? I didn't ask, I moved forward with caution. Not sure why he's doing this, unless his body isn't cooperating, but I still question it. His body is doing what he truly wants, does he really want to let me in first? Usually my hypothesi aren't wrong so... I'm not sure.

I walk up to the door but instead I see Black Hat get attacked by some green thing! "BLACKIE! YOU'RE HOME! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" DEMENTIA!? What is she doing here? "GAH! DR. FLUG YOUR BAG!" ____! I hurry up to put on my bag, not even realizing I never had one on my head in the first place. Dem hears what Black Hat said and runs up to asking and pleading to take off my bag again. "Fluggy! Take off your bag! Please, I saw something purple, now I want to see it!" I hold my bag down. "Fine if you won't do it, I will!" She reaches for the top of my head and places her hand on the bag. I panicked, out of self defense I punched Dementia in the gut and ran to my room.

Looking the door behind me I start talking to myself as a way of ranting about my problems. "What the actual day of the dead is Dementia doing back here? Is 505 back as well? No no no! This is all wrong! I need them to leave! But I can't now they'll get suspicious of me and Black Hat. GAAAAAAAAAAH why does everything hate me!" I decided to go to sleep, or, at least try to. I laid in my bed with just my boxers, bag, and gloves on. It was so quiet, I didn't like it. The empty sound of silence was deadly to me. I was starting to think of things only my mind could make up. My thoughts were poisoning, I wish they would go away!

*Click* "Flug? Hey come on, it's time to go." Mom? What is she doing...? "Come on! The hero league is here for you." "MOM no! I don't want to be a hero! I was born to be a villain!" She seems mad. "I knew you weren't born to be in this family! Get out of my sight!" I ran. If they won't except me, neither will anyone else! I press a button that lights the entire house on fire. "That's what you get you backstabbing goody goody two shoes! Burn in hell!"

"Dr. Flug? Are you okay?" Black-Hat? What happened, I was just about to burn- no. No! It was only my thoughts. Trying to make me suffer, again. "I'm coming in Dr. Flug." I don't know what he wants to do with me right now but I guess he can come in. "Uh, Dr. Flug I want to talk to you... About today." I listened, although my back was turned away from him and my face was covered up to my mouth with my blanket, I was indeed listening. "I don't care if you don't respond or not I'm still going to talk to you. Now, today on our da- uh, outing, I mean outing. I didn't mean to ask those questions to you. I'm just curious, my curiosity for you is hard to explain. I feel as though I must know more about you. But that's not the case I'm trying to figure out at the moment." He takes a breath and speaks up. "I know I must have hurt you in some way today. I never meant too, if I did... I never want to hurt you. Gah, sorry I keep changing the subject. I'll get to the point." I can't tell what he's trying to say or do, is he apologizing? Is he explaining something that happened today? "I was actually trying to ask you this in the car but you didn't say anything about it. You are obviously hiding something from me, and I get it if you want to keep it secret but, I do want to know what's wrong. So if you ever need to say something to me, go ahead. I'm listening." I never said anything, not even a breath was made. ".... Fine I get it. Your probably asleep and I've been talking to a sleeping paper bagged man. Hehehe. Well, I'll talk to you tomorrow I guess. Good night." He stood from where he was sopposedly sitting. I could hear him stop moving for a second but he continues before I could get my head around what I did next.

"Please, stay."

I grabbed his sleeve and said those two simple but strong words. I never said anything else, I didn't have to, Black Hat moved back to the spot he was sitting in and scooted it up to my bedside. I never got out of bed but I readjusted myself to sleep more comfortably. Out of some type of instinct, my hand moves it's way to my bag and takes it off. I place it on the table next to me.

I felt my mind clear almost instantly when I saw a good view of Black Hat. I fell asleep some time after I looked at Black Hat once more with a weak smile. When I was fully asleep, for some reason, I felt something warm on my cheek and it felt...

Nice.