Our Cry For Help...

Black Hat's POV.

After a few beats on the head from GreyHat were received, we leave my office for the living room. "Satan's ___, I can't believe you had to hear that." "As long as you don't do anything stupid with it, I'm fine." I sigh in relief hoping he doesn't mention any of this to White Hat. I knew that my face looked puffy and would stay that way for a while, since I cried for ten minutes straight. We walk into the living room. What I see is way out of line... White Hat was holding Dr. Flug in his arms, while my scientist was crying. "WHITE HAT! GET OFF OF HIM!" I yelled at White Hat at the top of my lungs. I rush towards him quickly, pulling Flug away from that white devil. I held Dr. Flug closely, I didn't want White Hat to try and pull him back. "Oh, brother! How rude! I was only giving Fluggy a hug. No need to be so defensive." Defensive?! I am protecting my property!"WHAT GIVES YOU ANY IDEA THAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN EVEN TOUCH MY ASSISTANT, LET ALONE MAKE HIM CRY?!" He pouts, pretending that he was hurt. "Brother dearest, he's only a scientist, you can just get another one if he ever decided to become a hero." What is he implying? Where did this come from? We've never spoke of this before. "HE IS NOT JUST ANY SCIENTIST! HE IS MY SCIENTIST! AND NO ONE WILL REPLACE HIM." White makes a sound before speaking again. "Tch, let yourself believe that..." His face was menacing, something I thought I would never believe to see on White Hat. "YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN UNDERSTAND!? I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN MYSELF IF I HAVE TO!" He steps back, probably to protect himself from me. "Hmmm, if that's what you want." "You are to leave this house hold before I do it myself. I will remove your eye again too." He scoffs quietly, not wanting to draw attention to himself from GreyHat. Who isn't even paying attention to the situation, probably. "Fine, at least I got to see Fluggy's face! Haha!" He jumped his way out of my home and disappeared. GreyHat follows behind him saying one last thing before he left. "Good bye for now young brother, I do hope that the next time I see you, there will be news." He smirks and disappeared like White Hat. I slightly growled under my breath, I don't want Dr. Flug any where near that, that, parasite. "S-sir?-" "What?" I look down at Dr. Flug and see his tear stained face. "Why, why aren't you yelling at me? I-I disobeyed your orders and-and-" without thinking I place my hand on top his head and he shuts up immediately. I could tell he was only going to cry more, his eyes were starting to water. "I-I'm sorry." His words hit me like a dagger. I want to say something but the words were stuck in my throat. I didn't realize I held Dr. Flug tighter.

"OH EM GEEEE!! THAT IS SOOO CUTE!" Damnit Dementia! I still didn't let go of Dr. Flug. No matter how humiliating it was, I kept myself in the same place to hide Dr. Flug's face. He's had enough trauma for one day. "Can I get a pic of you two? I want to make it my phone background!" To save both myself and Dr. Flug the embarrassment, I pick him up and run away from Dementia. "Hey! I just wanted a picture!" "I don't care!" I yelled back at her. I took Dr. Flug back to his room, even though he was shaking like an earthquake, I decided to ask him something. "Dr. Flug, are you okay?" He nods his in a yes motion, obviously he is dying on the inside. "Please don't lie to me Dr. Flug. I want to make sure you're okay." He doesn't say anything but keep his head down. I place him on his bed so he would be more comfortable. His arms were straight and his hands were in fists resting on each lap. I notice his thighs are slightly wet. I kneeled down to where my head met his stomach. His lap only got more wet when I looked up at him, his face was covered in tears, his skin was blotchy too. "Flug, please I want to know." I couldn't think of anything to help him. What should I do? Should I even be here? "Should I leave?" Is what I ask him. Aggressively, he shakes head no. I tried to think harder until finally I came up with something. It helped me earlier, I just hope it helps Flug. I reach up to Dr. Flug and hug him, hard. I rub his back and hold his head. Just like what GreyHat did. Dr. Flug flinched for a moment but accepted it. He cried loudly in fear and sadness. He kept repeating the words, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm a disappointment, I hate it". I was so close to crying as well but the tears I had were all dried up. "Flug, it's okay I'm not mad... You are not a disappointment, you are amazing in more ways than I can think. Just, don't tell anyone I said that to you." He breathes in for a moment before speaking. "But why aren't you mad? I didn't follow orders like you told me to." He got me there, I don't understand half the things I do any more. "I'd like to figure that out myself too." I say quietly but audibly. Dr. Flug was surprised by my words and moves back to look at me. His face was so red I thought he'd turn in to a tomato. I try to give him a small smile to cheer him up. He looks at me closer and questions me. "Sir, why do you look like that? Like you were crying?" I wasn't surprised or even phased by his curiosity. "There were private things I needed to speak of to my brother. There was one thing in particular that struck me as difficult to explain. It's nothing you need to know of. Trust me." He looks down at his lap sadly and starts to tear up again. "Can you not talk to me? I-I'm not a skilled psychologist but I know I can help you..." My eyes widened. Did he really want to help me? "I-I, I don't know if you should. The things that go on in my head aren't pretty." I stuttered for the first time. "Neither are mine." I look at him with a surprised face. "I'm a mad scientist, aren't I?" He chuckles. I laugh as well. I didn't know what to do at that moment, things seemed okay with Dr. Flug but, were they really? "Flug, I want you to talk to me, I don't understand myself why, I just want you to say something to me. I'll do the same thing if I have to. So if you're ever feeling like ____, come to my aid. I understand that there's no one to talk to here, or outside the Manor. I'm pretty much all you have. Okay?" Dr. Flug doesn't respond, but he nods his head in agreement. He lifts his arms up and hugs me, finally. I hug him back, letting him know "I'm here."

4 days later:

"WHAT THE FREAKING DARK REALM IS GOING ON?!"