♡The Confessions♡

Narration:

Black Hat had woken up to find Dementia laying behind him, messing with his hair. He didn't care at first before remembering what had actually happened to her. "Dementia!? What in the name of Satan's ___ are you doing here?!" Dementia crawled upon him, holding onto Black Hat. "Oh those healed up this morning! I'm perfectly fine now!" Dementia spoke with excitement. "Wait, there's no way your arms healed in a matter of one night. That's impossible." Dementia shook her head. "What? No! Of course they can't. It took two days for them to heal." Two days? Black Hat thought. "What do you mean two days?" Black Hat's voice sounded irritated. "Well, for two days I've been regrowing my arms and- OH MY GOD! I ALMOST FORGOT!" Dementia grabbed Black Hat by his shoulders and shook him like rag doll. "YOU NEED TO GET DR. FLUG OUT OF THE _______ LAB! HE HASN'T LEFT IT FOR TWO DAYS!! HE WON'T EVEN LET 505 IN THE LAB!" Black Hat calmly pushes Dementia away from him while saying, "Dementia, you will get out of my room before I kick you." Dementia squealed in fear before scurrying out the door. Before you could say does Black Hat is gay, Black Hat speeds past the door and to his bureau. Grabbing a random shirt and putting it on, Black Hat also places his top hat on his head, pushing in all his hair so that it is unseen.
Black Hat ran and ran and ran straight to the elevator. Impatiently, Black Hat kept stabbing at the elevators "Lab" button. "What is wrong with him? Why did he lock himself up in the lab? Is he he eating? Has he been sleeping? Is he still alive?!" Black Hat kept asking questions in his head and out loud, pacing round and round the small area. *Ding* Black Hat left the elevator to the inside of (what used to be) the lab. Boxes flipped over, chemical spills everywhere, machines and devices broken or thrown out, blue prints torn in half, it was a completely different from the last time he was here. The blood was never cleaned up, the stench of it made even Black Hat gag.
Looking around, Black Hat saw Dr. Flug working on a type of gun or something similar to that. He quietly moved around making sure he couldn't be seen or heard. Black Hat spied on him for only a few moments before seeing Dr. Flug's rolled up sleeves, dried blood coming out from under his yellowish-orange gloves. Black couldn't help but feel his heart drop. He moves faster then before and grabs Dr. Flug's wrist, trying to pry the gloves off. Dr. Flug didn't know who was attacking him, but slapped the person anyway. Seeing his boss right in front of him scared him half to death. "S-SIR!? Did I-I just slap you?! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to I s-swear! Please don't hesitate to-" "Dr. Flug! It's ok! I kinda deserved that." Dr. Flug was shocked by Black Hat's response. He deserves it? Dr. Flug asked in his head. "Look, just, let me see your wrists." Dr. Flug didn't understand what he was saying, he was confused. But Dr. Flug decided on his own terms that he wouldn't show his wrist, instead, he turns around to pick up a vial filled with some type of blackish pink liquid. "Here you go sir, this is the complete antidote, made with perfection! All you have to do is spill some blood in it and you're good to go." Dr. Flug smiled from under his bag, hoping his boss would like it. "What!? No I don't care for the antidote! Let me see your wrists! That's an order Flug!" Dr. Flug flinched at Black Hat's yelling. He obeyed, Dr. Flug removed his gloves and showed his wrists. His left hand, untouched but his right hand, two more scars were added to his collection. "Dr. Flug, why? When? I want to know! You're sopposed to talk to me!" Dr. Flug sighed in a depressed tone. "You don't need to fake it sir, you don't need to act like you care about me to get better quality in the inventions." Black Hat stood there in confusion. Dr. Flug continues to talk. "It's fine, I'm fine. You don't need to act. I've already made a couple of new devices and machines for the catalog. I'm sure you will love them." "Dr. Flug! I'm not acting! I do care for you! I may not like admitting it but it's true! Please Dr. Flug, tell me why you did this! Talk to me-" Black Hat ducked his head just in time before a syringe had been thrown at him. "STOP LYING! YOU HATE ME AND I KNOW IT! NOW STOP PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT ME AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Black Hat looked at Dr. Flug with pain in his eyes. "Please Dr. Flug, I want to help you, I'm not lying. Talk to me, when did this start? When did you start hurting yourself?" Dr. Flug stayed quiet. Black Hat went up to him and took off his bag. "Please." Dr. Flug had been holding back tears, there was no color in them anymore. "T-They started when… you hired me." Black Hat squeezed his lips together before speaking, "So this is my fault. I knew it..." "N-NO!! It's not your fault! It's mine! You did nothing wrong!" Black Hat yelled in response, "How is it not my fault!? Dementia can't be a reason since she wasn't made yet and neither was 505! I'm the only one who you knew when I hired you! So let me ask you again, how is this not my fault!?" "BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT THE ONE GRABBING THE BLADE AND SLICING IT ACROSS MY  WRISTS! I AM! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WITH EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS! I AM! YOU'RE NOT THE ONE WHO MADE MISTAKES IN HIS LIFE AND COULD NEVER FIX THEM!!! I AM! I'M THE ONE WHO HAS  FEELINGS FOR YOU!!" Black Hat stood in shock as he heard those few words escape from Dr. Flug's mouth. "W-w-wait! No I-I didn't mean that! I-" Dr. Flug was stopped by the sound of glass breaking. The antidote for Black Hat. Dr. Flug panicked more than before. He didn't know what to do. Dr. Flug looks at Black Hat, expecting the face of anger to be plastered on his face.  But all he saw was the smallest smile on Black Hat's mouth. Black Hat moved forward, closer to Dr. Flug. Flug moves back trying to get away from him but was blocked by his work station. Black Hat steps on the glass with out anything covering his feet. Black Hat takes Flug by the shoulders and holds him in a small hug. "I'm sorry, Dr. Flug..." For Dr. Flug time stopped, everything stopped. "B-Black Hat? Sir?" He could only say his name.  Black Hat couldn't say anything to Flug except his name as well, but he could do something for him. "Flug... I..." Black Hat lifted his head and looked at Dr. Flug straight in the eyes. Black Hat moved his head forward placing his grey lips upon Dr. Flug's perfect ones...

**A/n: HI EVERYONE! I JUST WANTED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND MY TWO PARTER. FIRST THIS ONE, THIS CHAPTER IS THE SECOND TO LAST CHAPTER. WHICH MEANS NEXT TIME I UPDATE THAT WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER. OF COURSE THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE. SECOND THING IS MY TWO PARTER, I HAD MADE A REFERENCE TO ANOTHER PAPERHAT STORY CALLED, "Only if..." BY  senpaihan . I LOVE YOUR STORY, SO PLEASE CONTINUE IT! ANYWAY, ONE LAST ANNOUNCEMENT...

I WILL MAKE ANOTHER PAPERHAT STORY, BUUUUUUT- ITS A 30 DAY OTP CHALLENGE. WHICH MEANS ONE SHOTS! THE ONLY THING IS, IM NOT DOING LEMONS OR SMUT, IM NOT COMFORTABLE AROUND THAT STUFF KK?  THAT WILL BE ALL...