VI. charmspeak

FLICKER  { S

FLICKER { S . M }
006 " charmspeak "

Opinions make the world go round. But Lydia Martin wasn't sure of her opinion of Elle Waldorf. To be honest, the strawberry blonde wasn't even sure if the siren was the darach, it just didn't make sense. Lydia knew for sure that Elle was up to something. She was threatening Stiles and playing with Isaac and Scott but there was no way to sway any of the boys' opinion of the lying girl.

So, because of that, she decided to give the girl the benefit of the the doubt. Even so, if Elle did turn out to be a murderer, then at least they would've gotten some information out of her.

But Allison on the other hand, didn't like Elle at all. There was a sinister aura around the stunning girl and Allison didn't trust her one bit, and that had nothing to do with the fact that she kissed Scott, Allison's ex-boyfriend.

Which wasn't a secret at all due to Scott loudly telling Stiles in the locker room where Isaac heard, then told Allison who told Lydia.

In full honesty, Lydia trusted Elle after what she did. She had saved all their lives and gotten them out of the vault before the alpha pack had killed them.

<<

Werewolf claws slashed everywhere and Elle wasn't even sure who's claws belonged to who. Stilinski barged in behind her at the stop of the staircase and an alpha charged straight at him. Quick as she could, Elle brought her hand up to Kali's throat and slammed her down to the floor before she could touch Stiles. He screamed for almost dying but was in total shock when it was Elle Waldorf who had saved him.

"Are you okay?" The siren asked him, letting him nod before she launched herself down the broken escalator. She landed in a crouch like a cat, her indigo eyes scanning for any of her friends needed help. She watched Isaac get thrown across the room by an alpha werewolf.

She didn't get much chance to help because of Kali diving at her from behind. Elle collapsed to the floor before she flipped herself over and threw Kali against the stone floor.

Suddenly Scott came running to the rescue, sweeping Elle away from Kali. But they were ripped apart by an alpha and strewn across the room away from each other.

Kali ripped her claws across Scott's torso but Elle felt as if she had been the one to be hit. He was bleeding profusely but he still crawled towards Derek who was fighting another red eyed werewolf. Elle didn't waste another second before she pounced on Kali, tearing her away from her pursuit of Scott.

Claws elongated themselves from Elle's fingertips and they slashed across Kali's throat, leaving her to choke on the floor. She ran after the alpha who Derek was fighting and pulled him away, but Derek had already fallen from the ledge. Without a second thought, Elle shoved Ennis over the edge, watching his neck snap against the broken escalator.

Scott ran over to the edge, only catching a glimpse of Derek's body before Elle pulled him away, passing him over to Stiles. She ran back to Isaac and Cora, grabbing them and pulling them away from the bank and into the streets, to safety.

<<

At that very moment, Elle sat awkwardly in the backseat of Allison's car, thanks to Lydia's invite. She didn't say a word, only thought back to the moment when she had to use her charmspeak on Scott to convince him she wasn't supernatural.

It was a rare gift to use charmspeak; it was a sort of hypnotism that made the victim believe and do whatever the siren wished. And that was what she did to Scott, she convinced him that she wasn't of the supernatural and made sure that none of the werewolves or Stilinski would tell him the truth.

After a phone call from Stiles to say that Scott still wasn't healing, he had managed to convince Coach Finstock into pulling the bus over by making Jared throw up, profusely. It was left to Stilinski and Elle to help Scott into the service station bathroom.

They sat him down, pulling his shirt over his head to examine the wound. "This shouldn't be happening, I've seen him heal from worse than this." Allison said, glancing to Scott worriedly.

"Okay, what do we do then? Do we just call an ambulance?" Stiles asked, panicking for his best friend.

Knowing Scott could hear her, Elle spoke, "What if they're too late? What if he doesn't make it?" She asked fearing for his death.

"We gotta do something." Stiles butted in, hating Elle's fake act.

"You know, it could be psychological." Lydia added into the conversation. "A physical illness from a psychogenic cause. Yes, it's all in his head." She explained but Elle already knew exactly what she was talking about.

"All in his head?" Stiles butted in again,

"Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal because Derek died." Elle spoke up, informing them of what happened.

"So what do we do?" Allison asked her almost accusingly.

"Stitch him up the old fashioned way." Elle said, fishing a needle and thread from her bag.

She took Allison's lighter, heating up the needle to sterilise it, "How long is this gonna take, 'cause you know, the bus could leave." Stiles pointed out to Elle who was preparing to stitch up Scott's wound.

"Well make sure it doesn't." She hissed at him in return, feeling the stress of what she was about to undertake. Stiles, Lydia and Allison left the bathroom to stop the bus while Elle straddled Scott and threaded the needle.

Finally, Scott was stitched up but he wasn't waking until his eyes suddenly flashed open. "Oh my God, Scott! You're awake, thank god!" Elle rambled, still in her innocent mindset.

"Did you do that?" He mumbled, glancing at the stitching around his closed wound.

"Yeah," she replied, breathily.

"Looks great. Good job." Scott praised her, still whispering.

"Thanks," Elle then realised that she was still straddling him. She forced a blush to her cheeks, "Sorry," she apologised, climbing off of him and helping him to a standing position. "Okay, put this on." She instructed, helping Scott put a new t-shirt on.

"Is he okay?" Lydia and Allison came running over to help Scott walk out of the restroom. Elle nodded, letting Lydia help carry Scott's weight.

All of a sudden Stilinski ran over, sprouting some words about Isaac and Ethan. Scott let go of Elle, running over help, "Isaac!" He yelled and Isaac stopped punching immediately.