Chapter 4

S"Hey BEN, can you help me get there?" I asked. Being blind is kind of difficult when you need to go places. It's either you bump into a million walls and furniture or you fall down the stairs. You need a guide after you get tired of that...

I heard BEN sigh. "Fine... Need me to hold your hand or what, blind Anna?" I heard a hint of grin in his voice.

"Hold hands, please. Just don't think of it as awkward. You're just my guide and that is all..." I would've glared at him... But that is kind of difficult since I can't actually open my eyes.

He sighed again. "Fine, fine..." he said, getting up and helping me up. He took my hand and started walking somewhere.

I want to see... I want to be normal. Normal people can see. All of their senses are correct. But not me.. I'm not... perfect. I'm not perfect like the rest. I'm horrifying... Dying in darkness, never to see again. If I were normal... I'd be able to see others. Get my way around places without getting lost... Why can't I just be normal?

Sadness now burned inside me. I forgot how the world looked... I then heard whispering. "There, I got her, Jack..." BEN sighed.

"That's her?" a male voice spoke.

"Masky, don't be rude...."

"Why are her eyes closed though?" Masky said.

"She's probably blind or going through a disorder..." another male voice spoke.

"Actually Hoody, you're right. She's blind so she doesn't know how any of you look..." Jack spoke.

Sorry. Writer's block. I had to end it here. This will be out for a bit, sorry. :-(
I'm just running out of so many ideas already! If you have any suggestions,
PM me, please.