Chapter 5

I'm doing my stories in 3rd person now, okay?

Anna sighed. "Why am I here, BEN?" she spoke. Silence filled the room. "BEN, why aren't you talking? If you don't speak, I'll find you and slap you. You better not of left either, you are my only way back to my room..." she growled, angrily.

"Keep your anger down, child... Everyone is just taking a good, silent look at you... Tell me, have you ever been a... test rat?" she heard the Slenderman speak. She gulped, hating the memories that floated around her as he said it.

"Yes..." she gulped. She felt a hand on her head as the memories floated through perfectly.

"LUCY! RUN!" the 6-year-old Anna screamed.

"But Anna, I can't leave without you!" the girl known as Lucy spoke. They were the same age, and both were getting chased. Men in lab coats...

"Yes you can, now leave! I'll distract them... You must live a perfect life, Lucy. Go! I don't have a life to live!" the girl hissed, looking at the red haired girl. She could see, so it hurt to see her friends' sad expression.

"Anna, I won't forget you..." tears trickled down Lucy's cheeks as she kissed Anna's cheeks. "You are the best... D-Don't go and die... A-And please f-find me... O-Okay?" the girl stuttered, biting her pink lip.

"I'll find you... I promise... No matter how long it takes, I'll find you..." the blonde smiled. Lucy ran as yelling was heard from the lab men.

"Time has come.." Anna whispered to herself as she grabbed her dagger and stood up straight, standing perfectly still. As the lab men ran towards her, she slashed her dagger, growling. They grabbed her, she tried breakign free but it just wouldn't... work. She then... passed out as a sharp needle was met with her flesh.

As she woke up, she could still see. She saw a needle. "W-What are you doing with that needle?" her eyes went wide as the man with the lab coat.

"Don't worry... You are just a test rat. You'll probably die after this injection anyway..." the guy grinned as he put the needle into her flesh. She screamed as if she was about to get murdered. She broke out of her chains as she felt a bit stronger. "Whoa, whoa, whoa... No one ever got the full powers like this and survived!" the man cried out.

"What kind of freaking thing did you inject me with?!" Anna hissed.

"I-It was just extra strength and the skills of an animal... Everyone who took it died after about 5 minutes..." the man gulped. She growled and broke free from the table and grabbed him, snapping his neck. "See you in Hell, idiot..." she grumbled, running off. She looked like a wild animal running out of the building. She then felt a sharp pain shoot through her, her vision growing... blurry.

It began to get darker, as if the day was going away and no lights were there. "My vision... No... It is gone..." she whispered, running through the woods. She bumped into something and felt arms caress her.

"NO! GO AWAY EVIL LAB MEN!" she shrieked.

"Calm down, honey... I'm not a lab man... You ran into an orphanage and I have to take you in..." a female voice whispered.

Anna broke down in tears. "Y-You brought my past back, Slenderman..." she stuttered.

"I'm sorry, child..." his voice whispered and then like that, the Slenderman disappeared.