L

Hoseok

Hoseok's hands became clammy as he typed in Yoongi's number into his phone. He was currently sat inside a restaurant with Jimin and his soulmate.
"What are you waiting for?" Joking spoke up, gaining Hoseok's attention. "Just text him." Jimim smiled at his friend as he intertwined his hand with his soulmate's.
"I agree," a deep voice erupted from Jimin's boyfriend's mouth. "Just do it, you've got nothing to lose," Hoseok glanced at Jimin and then at Taehyung and then down at his phone. He pressed save and Yoongi's profile showed up with his number and his name, which was saved as 'Yoongi💗✨'.
"Should I?" Hoseok pondered, beads of sweat now forming on his forehead. Jimin let go of Taehyung's hand, grabbed Hoseok's phone and typed something in before giving the iPhone 6 back to his friend. "What did you do?" Hoseok daren't look down at his phone. He dropped the black electronic onto the oak wood table and wiped his hands along his dark blue jeans.

"Hobi," Jimin paused as the lanky waiter placed the ordered food onto the table whilst wishing they eat well, bowing and then leaving them to speak. "He's your soulmate. No matter what, you're gonna date." Jimin smiles genuinely at his best friend.
"And fuck!" Taehyung chirped, earning a playful slap from Jimin. "Jimin and I first fucked like three weeks into the relationship and man, was it amazing!" Taehyung's crude mouth was covered instantly after he finished his sentence by Jimin.
"Not so loud! We're in public!" Jimin hissed. Hoseok just chuckled at the two before looking down at his phone to read the message Jimin had sent.

Me
Hi it's Hoseok's friend
I'm just here to tell you to please text Hoseok because he's getting all nervous because he was unsure whether to text you and it's frustrating me so please talk to him.

"Jimin!" Hoseok looked at the blond with obvious betrayal painted on his face. Both Jimin and Taehyung laughed at Hoseok, gaining flares from Hoseok and strangers seated around them.
"I was not nervous!" An obvious lie.
"Yeah right, also the emojis you have for Yoongi are gayer than me," Taehyung raised his hands in defense. "No offense, though," Hoseok ignored the couple and rolled his eyes before digging in to his ramen.

- - - - -

Once Hoseok had slipped off his shoes, he followed Taehyung into the living room and he charged onto one of the sofas, instantly reaching for his phone and switching it on.

2 new messages from Yoongi💗✨!

And instantly, his heart began beating loudly.

Yoongi💗✨
Well then, hi, Hoseok's friend
Also hello Hoseok

"Jimin!" Hoseok let out an ear-piercing screech. "Help me reply to Yoongi!" A few seconds later, heavy footsteps made their way down the stairs and into the living room.

- - - - -

a/n: this hasn't been proof read so I'm v sorry for any mistakes also this is a really short chapter I'm sorrYYY

this chapter + the next chapter is dedicated to World_WideHandsomeSJ  because I love her a lot go show her some appRECIATION