E

Hoseok

Before the pair entered Yoongi's house, Hoseok stood at the doorstep, fixing his hair and outfit.
"What are you doing?" Yoongi scoffed jokingly as he watched Hoseok.
"I need to make a good first impression," Hoseok stuck out his tongue before removing his glasses and cleaning them with his Kumamon sweater.
"Oh don't worry, with that jumper, they'll say 'you're perfect!'" Yoongi smiled reassuringly, holding Hoseok's wrist to stop him from worrying. The older pushed open the door, revealing a maroon themed living room and two lanky boys cuddling on the larger sofa.

"Seokjin, Namjoon," Yoongi closed the door behind the dancer and took off his shoes. He then grabbed Hoseok's hand once he had done the same and sat him down on the vacant sofa. "This is Hoseok." 'Namjoon' and 'Seokjin' simultaneously glanced at each other and then to Yoongi and Hoseok's intertwined hands. "My soulmate!" Yoongi added.
"Oh shit," The black haired male suddenly stood up, followed by the tallest of them all. They made their way over to Hoseok and stared at him intensely.

Hoseok was too anxious to move. Having two strangers all up in his face wasn't exactly what he was expecting when going to meet Yoongi's friends. He allowed his glasses to slide down his nose, gaining a squeal from 'Seokjin.'
"Holy fuck Yoongi, you weren't kidding when you said he looked like an angel." Namjoon leaned back with a wide smile, showing off his dimples.
"I agree with Joonie, Yoongi. He's a god." Seokjin looked as if he wanted to touch Hoseok to see if he was real but he stopped himself before he did.

Yoongi's aura suddenly became intense: his eyebrows were furrowed; his expression was dark; his eyes were threatening Seokjin and Namjoon to stay away. He then snaked his arm around Hoseok's slim waist and pulled him closer to Yoongi, surprising all three of the others.

"Get back, he's mine," The possessiveness in Yoongi's tone was almost palpable and Hoseok swore that if he was stood up, his knees would have definitely buckled.

- - - - -

a/n: hell o I'm sorry this is so short hhh hopefully the next chapter will be rlly long ALSO the next chapter is the last one I'm sorry but hhhhhh I don't want this to go on forever