The unknown savior ch.2 prepare for battle part 2

He rode for another day before reaching Blue. He hoped off Felix and walked over to her.

"So where is this so called mermaid"

Blue pointed to the water. He looked over and saw a woman with red hair wearing a purple clam bra?....and she bad a tail?

"Hello Rumplestiltskin I'm Ariel"

"So your....a mermaid?"

"Yes I'm a mermaid is that a problem?"

"Oh...no its not iv just.....iv never seen a mermaid"

Ariel smiled "we should get going"
He nodded took everything out of his pockets and took off his cloak before walking to ariel.

"So how exactly shall this work"

"Well it will only work if your not afraid to kiss me"

"W....w..what?"

She giggled at his dumbfounded face

"I will give you air when you need it and my air will last longer than if you were to breathe it and go under the water"

"Ok.....then let's get on with this"

She smiled and got off the rock she was on and slid into the water.

"I hope you know your gonna be my first kiss"

She giggled again and he didn't understand why she always giggled.

"Well it shall be my honor to be the first kiss for the savior"

He smiled and got into the water.

Ariel grabbed his hand and dove into the water going deeper and deeper.

Rumple starts to struggle running out of air so she brings her lips to his and breathes air back into his lungs before pulling away and diving deeper.

They hide behind some coral and look at the beast who is fast asleep waiting for the night to prey on other fish.

Rumplestiltskin drew out his sword
Ariel giving him another kiss of air before swimming towards the beast. As he aproched it he kept his sword in front of him as he approached the Beast he held his sword High and brought it down through the Beasts neck. The beast woke with a screech and swam away. Rumple watches it as it swan around him planning it's attack. Rumple holds his sword tight as the beast swims fast to him but Rumplestiltskin dodges the beast and brings is sword through his neck decapitating the creature.
Ariel quickly swam over and gave him another breath of air then he swam down to the beast and cut through its body and dug through its warm intestines till he found the sack  of ink cut it from it's body then him and Ariel swam back to shore.
He collapsed on the beach panting completely limp and tired the sack still in his hand. Blue rushed over and help him up and over to sit on a rock.

"Did you get it" Blue asked

He help it up to her with a huge smile on his face.
_______________________________________

OMG I'M SORRY THIS IS HARDER THAN I THOUGHT I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT I HAD TO TAKE THE NUMBER OF WORDS DOWN I'M SO SORRY I'M TRYING TO WRITE MORE BUT I HAD WRITERS BLOCK FOR A WHILE BUT I'M GONNA TRY.
NOT EDITED HOPE YOU ENJOYED