18

chim_chim

jimin

Taehyung felt like crying, and it was so stupid.

He didn't even know what he was so upset over.

He'd seen that guy liking and commenting on his friends' posts and he couldn't quite desrcribe the feeling he felt.

It wasn't jealousy, but more like disappointment - in himself.

Taehyung was the one who told Jimin he wanted to know this guy better, yet he was the one trailing behind.

He wondered how long Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok had been talking to him for, wondered if they had a group chat, wondered if they were already arranging things to do when this guy and Jimin visited for Christmas.

Taehyung didn't want to be left out of all of that again.

Every Christmas, Taehyung buried himself in schoolwork and refused to make any contact with anyone apart from his pen and paper - and occasionally his phone

Taehyung didn't have anywhere to visit during breaks which often led to him being left alone in the apartment he and Yoongi owned. (They both thought it too expensive to live on campus so they rented out an apartment a few blocks away).

Both Taehyung and Yoongi did their part to pay the rent - they both worked part time at separate jobs as well as somehow managing to juggle their schoolwork and freetime.

Yoongi was quite good at that, whereas Taehyung wasn't.

He didn't really do well in high school, and his parents were against him going to college to begin with, but Taehyung wanted to prove his worth.

They didn't support him at all and made no attempt of contacting him over these two years and the only one who knew about it was Jimin.

And that was why he felt awful about snapping at him.

chim_chim

taehyung?? are you ok?

i'm fine

jimin i'm so sorry

i know you're just looking out for me and i shouldn't have snapped at you the way i did

i'm just so stressed out and worried about not being able to return to my parents after all of this

there's no doubt they'll disown me if i don't prove myself to them

hey.

stop worrying

everything will be ok i promise - and if things don't work out, you can always stay with jungkook and i in seoul

is that his name?

jungkook?

yep 😊

that's a really pretty name

but why is his username 'jeonkook' if his name is JUNGkook?

you can ask him that yourself 🤗

i know you're also worried about the time you have left until christmas, but don't be

you'll hit it off with him immediately and you can sue me if you don't

jimin...

you're actually my best friend

thank you so much