23

chim_chim tagged you in a post. 3m
vigilantae mentioned you in a comment: "@jeonkook wow, you're gorgeous 😍😅". 2m

1 new follow requests

Jungkook hands did more than tremble at that moment in time.

His eyes scanned the words over and over again, trying to make some sense of what the other was trying to insinuate.

wow, you're gorgeous 😍😅

Those emojis definitely left nothing to the imagination, but that was just the problem.

Jungkook tried to decipher what they really meant, if they did even mean anything more than what Taehyung had actually meant.

But Jungkook just couldn't let that die.

He could've just replied and said a quick thank you, but he just had to go and over think things.

"Kook? You good?" Jimin called, waving a hand in front of Jungkook's face, which was still glued to his phone.

The two were supposed to be studying in their college's library, and they were until Jimin tagged him in that post, and now his Instagram feed was blowing up too.

"Do you know this guy?" Jungkook immediately asked, shoving his phone in Jimin's face from across the table so fast Jimin had to lean back to get a clearer look, but when he saw Taehyung's username painted across Jungkook's screen, a smile crept up onto Jimin's face.

"Jungkook, that's Taehyung - you've seen him in a load of my other posts and you even commented on one of them a while back," Jimin answered matter-of-factly, crossing one leg over the other and getting back into his book.

Jungkook stared at Jimin in awe for a few more seconds before shaking his head in disbelief and putting his phone back down on the table and trying to immerse himself in his book when Jimin looked up at him again.

"You're not going to accept his follow request?" He asked rhetorically and watched somewhat smugly as Jungkook's mouth formed an 'o' shape before he scrambled to pick up his phone from the table.

A few seconds later, the phone was back on the table, making a loud clanking sound as it slipped out of Jungkook's sweaty hands, causing Jimin to chuckle lightly.

"Follow him back," the older said simply, licking the tip of his finger and turning the page.

He noticed Jungkook's uncomfortable squirming from opposite him and Jimin looked up in concern.

"Kook, it's ok," he reassured quietly, and Jungkook let out a sound between a gasp and a sigh.

"I know, hyung, it's just-" Jungkook gulped loudly, adam's apple bobbing in his throat as he did so. "He's really hot."