.1. | Tsukishima x Yamaguchi |

Lemon~ [I guess ( O)]
Credit/Idea: @Fatalunicorn

Italics are memories/back flashes

Third person point of view~💕

It's been six months since Tadashi and Kei started dating yet Tadashi didn't feel loved from Kei anymore.

It all started when Kei confessed to him. Yes it's weird, most people thought that Tadashi was the one that was going to confess.

'Tsukki..?' Tadashi asked quietly.

His back on the wall, Tadashi was confused, he didn't know what was going on.

He asked Kei but He came closer and closer.

'Tadashi...'Kei moaned slowly.

'Tsukki.. are you okay?" Tadashi mumbled slowly. -Clearly confused from the situation-.

Kei placed a peck on Tadashis' lips.

Tadashi however mentally stopped, clearly surprised by the situation.

Kei placed his thumb on Tadashis' chin and licked his lips slowly.

Tadashi opened his mouth slowly, his brain just stopped and couldn't function.

Kei kissed Tadashi deeply holding him tightly.

Keis' lips sucked Tadashis' tongue, he devoured it.

Tadashi couldn't help it so he moaned softly 'Aah!'

Kei pulled away slowly, a string of saliva connected their lips.

Kei placed his forehead on top of Tadashis'

'You did amazing,,Tadashi' Kei spoke softly before he placed a kiss on Tadashis' forehead.

After a few days they started going on secret dates, giving each other kisses here and there.

But that all stoped a two weeks ago, Kei stopped going on dates with Tadashi, he stoped giving Tadashi his favorite small kisses.

Maybe Kei had something going on?

Tadashi ignored it but deep down inside he is pretty sad.

Tadashi and Kei left practice, walking beside each other holding hands.

Tadashi wanted to ask Kei what is going on, why is he acting like this?

"Um,, Tsukki?" Tadashi called.

Kei hummed a little in response, looking towards Tadashis' direction.

Tadashi removed his hands from Keis' and stared down on the ground.

"D-do you still like me?" Tadashi asked in a low and broken voice coming out from his lips.

Kei looked down at him confused.

"Yes, I do but what makes you ask that" Kei replied tilting his head a little bit.

"B-because you don't take me on dates and kiss me anymore" Tadashi blushed.

"Oh Yama.." Kei smiled, getting closer he placed a kiss on Tadashis' lips.

"If I didn't kiss you or take you on dates anymore that doesn't mean I don't love you!" Kei assured pinching Tadashis' checks.

Tadashi blushed, he lowered his eyes and placed them on the ground.

Kei brought Tadashis chin a little closer and kissed him deeply.

Pulling apart Kei mumbles "I love you" on Tadashis' ear before placing his head on the others shoulder.

"I love you too! Tsukki!" Tadashi shouted back as he hugged him tightly.

The End.

(A/N): This is so cheesy I don't know if you guys will like it ?
-Lolo 💕