.2. |Kageyama x Hinata|

Third Person Point Of View~ ζ*ε

RamaRami7  || She requested it!
..

"Happy birthday Hinata!" Tanka congratulated, giving Hinata a small gift.

Hinata's eyes sparkled, looking at his Senpai "Thank you Tanaka-Senpai!".

Waving off Hinata walked into his classroom, he sat down and dozed off in his thoughts.

'I wonder what will Kageyama give me' Hinata thought, he couldn't wait for his boyfriend gift.

As the teacher came in, Hinata snapped back to reality and payed attention to what she was saying.

..

"Thank you Tsukishima, Yamaguchi!" Hinata smiled yet again, he was really happy.

"No problem Hinata" Yamaguchi replied, he ruffled Hinata's hair before walking away with Tsukishima.

Hinata placed his gift on his desk and went to Kageyama's classroom.

Hinata walked in and saw Kageyama sleeping on his desk, little snores coming out from his nose.

Hinata lowered down his head and kissed Kageyama's forehead.

"I can't wait for us to spend my birthday together" He whispered before heading back to his classroom.

..

Hinata was all wrong, Kageyama actually forgot about his birthday, he was really clueless.

They were walking back home together, hand in hand, a little pout on Hinata's face.

Kageyama looked at Hinata, he noticed that there was something on his bag.

It was a birthday card.

Kageyama stopped in his tracks and looked down.

'Did I actually forgot his birthday' he thought wide eyed.

"are you okay" Hinata asked, Tapping on his boyfriend's shoulder.

Kageyama didn't know what to do he just hugged Hinata tightly.

"I am sorry. I forgot your birthday" Kageyama cursed, looking down.

"It's alright" Hinata mumbled. "At least you remembered it right now!" He slowly giggled.

Kageyama pulled away and placed a kiss on Hinata's lips.

"Happy birthday" He shyly mumbled before backing away.

..

(A/N) That was so bad but I liked it so much.

Please vote!

Have a good day ~