Chapter 1: What have I done?

A/N

This Fan fiction is the first one I am putting somewhere like wattpad so I hope it's good and I hope you will like it!

This is about what happens after the last episode of The Secret Life of The American Teenager. Will Amy and Ben try to get back together in New York? Will Ricky date Clementine? Will Adrian and Omar stay together in New York? Are Amy and Ricky really not in love with each other? Will Ricky be able to raise John on his own? Will Amy like college in New York? Will Ben pursue Amy or let her go?

If u have ever had these questions, and want to know the answer... I would suggest reading this fan fiction!!

I do not own any characters all belong to ABC FAMILY and The Secret Life of the American Teenager writers.

Chapter One

🔹Amy's P.O.V.🔹

As Amy locked the door to the Butchers Shop for the last time she felt tears pool in her eyes. What am I doing? She thought, how can I leave my little John?

Then she shook her head clear and followed her parents out to the car that was waiting to take them to the airport. While they drove Amy thought about John and how much she was going to miss him, but she couldn't think about John without thinking about Ricky.

Did I do the right thing? Is that really how I feel? she thought.

No stop! You are on your way to New York!! Your favorite city in the world! I'm free!! She thought trying to take her mind off Ricky and John. She felt a reluctant smile tug at her lips as her parents kept up a petty argument about what to say to Ashley when she showed up at the airport.

That is if she shows up. Amy thought.

Ashley was supposed to meet them at the airport so she could say goodbye to Amy and come home for the summer. Amy had a feeling that the reason Ashley actually agreed to come home was because Amy was going to be gone.

"Amy, are you alright?" asked Anne (Amy's mother) " I'm fine. I was just thinking" Amy replied quickly

"Well don't think too hard your brain might explode, it's not used to thinking things through look what happened just yesterday with your wedding!" George (Amy's father) said in his jaunty joking way. "George! leave her alone. She's made a lot of tough decisions lately!" Anne responded.

"Yeah, the wrong decisions!" George countered. Amy then burst into tears.

"Oh Ames, I'm sorry I didn't mean it, don't cry please!" George pleaded.

Amy then choked out "But Dad, what if your right?, I mean I just don't know how I feel about anything. I've been numb to everything this whole year! What if I am in love with Ricky, What if New York isn't the place for me. I just don't know anything! I'm under so much pressure and ..." Amy stops rambling only because she's crying too hard to continue.

"Amy honey calm down okay! Look here's what your going to do, your going to spend the summer in New York. Take that time to think about how you feel about Ricky, if u like the school, and to just grow as a person. It will give u a chance to take a step back and make decisions with a clear head. You can do this Amy. If you hate it after the summer and just want to come home, you can but give it this summer. It's going to be fine, Amy, okay. Just do this for yourself alright?" Anne says running Amy's back.

"okay I can do that. Who knows, maybe I'll love it." Amy responds sniffling and wiping away her tears.

George smiled "just make sure you come and visit every chance you get because I know a little boy who's going to miss you very very much. " Okay" Amy says calming down and giving a slight smile "I love you guys. I'm going to miss you."