21 ° You

|ASH POV|

It had been a few days since Jason fucked up that nigga that jasmine got to shoot Lexi! But throughout all this stress I been so horny I could just die! I wanted it so much! But Kris mad at me! I know she don't wanna give me none! She despise when I masturbate what else am I supposed to do.

I looked over at the clock that read 3:33 am and I looked at Kris who is knocked out! I looked at the baby monitor and Cha Cha is sleeping! I looked back over at Kris her back is now exposed and I see her brusies are finally going away! I don't even know how angry I was to hit her that hard!

I out my hands around her waist and I pulled her closer to me! I traced the tattoos on her arms from the moonlight shinning in on her skin. But it made Kris move away from me! She looks at me but she closed her eyes back! 

"Okay then!" I said to myself getting up and putting my boxers back on

"Ugh!" I opening the dresser to grab my tablet out and go in the bathroom

I closed the bathroom door! And sat on the floor! I turned the tablet on and went to my videos it was the sextape videos that Kris was pissed over! Yeah I got rid of them but no before I got them put on my tablet! It was to sexy to destroy! This way no one can get them or mistakingly watch them.

"Mhm!" I said as I watched Kris in the videos suck on my clit

"Ahh god" I moan out from rubbing my own clit, and hearing Kris moan in the video

I keep going, but it's not cutting it! I just give up and cut the video off! I was my hands and go back to bed after putting my tablet away.

I climbed in bed and I just laid there. I looked at my phone again and it said 4:15 am. This fucking sucks!

I put my phone down and rolled over to see Kris looking back at me.

"Hey!" I said

"Hey!" She just kept looking at me

She was looking sexy straight daddy mode! The way the moonlight was shinning on her face e and her wild hair

"Sorry if I woke you!" I said

"You didnt!" Kris said

I have so many sex dreams about Kris is ridiculous! The way she is looking at me is making me crazy. I feel like I don't make her feel like a woman when we in the bedroom! She does most of the work! I don't like being dominated but her sex, I just let her do her.

I watch Kris as she drifted back to sleep laying on her stomach. I ran my hand down kris toned muscles on her back and over her ass as I was starting to sit up! I rubbed her firm ass for a couple seconds without waking her. I loved she slept naked.

I moved slow and softly as I sat down between her legs as they barely open. I kissed the small of her back right above Kris ass and she whimpered in her sleep. I rubbed my left hand up and down her spine while I looked at her pussy infront of me!

My fingers brushed over her clit accidentally causing Kris to move. I parted her soft pussy lips, I refound her pink clit and pushed softly, rubbing it in a circular motion as slowly as i could. Kris's breathing quickened in her sleep, her lips parting to let a quiet moan escape "ahh". I smirked at the sound and bent down and bit the silky skin of Kris ass beneath me. I pulled my head back up and was faced with Kris looking back at me!