The Kiss

Travis/POV

"I thought you said that would work!"
"I thought it would to..."
"He was blushing.."
"And so are you."
"Shit"
"I have a new idea." Aaron said with a smirk
"Oooohhhhh"
"I'll ask Aph to get Zane to play twister. Then you join, if you catch my drift."
" I like it. Its a go."

Zane/POV

"So your going to get out there and- *BaDing*- oh, Aaron's texting, he says he wants me to ge-Tell you that you should come play twister! Its a two person round and Someone *wink* needs an opponent."
"Do I really have to do this?"
"It sounds like a really good idea!"
"Fine. Don't expect me to try"
As Aphmau and I walked out of the bathroom, Arron pulled aph to the couch. Both on the edge of their seats.

Travis/POV

As I extend my hand, I say
"Here's to a fair game."
Zane was hesitant to shake it but finally did.
"Lets do this, loser buys winner a milkshake."
"Deal"

KC spun "Left hand blue!" She was having to yell over the music.
We where face to face
"Right foot green"
Our arms over lapping each other.
Before I knew it, I was above Zane, faces inches apart. I could feel his breath on my nose. With him on the ground, having just lost. I took advantage of the moment. Pulling down Zane's mask. I leaned in, closing my eyes.

The Kiss, So Sweet, so comforting, so right. I don't want to pull away.
Im running out of breath. Zane pulls out before I can.
"Uhhhh, I can explain.." Seeing the look on Zane's face, I don't want to upset him.
"You need to explain, what the hell that was"