Chapter 26

Two updates TOGETHER!!!

For those who will a problem with the constant notifs and stuff, I would like to apologize since I am in a serious mood of completing this book cuz i got A SURPRISE FOR YOU ALL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's here." The text read and I closed my phone and looked at Ariana to see her on her phone too.

"Ari? What if we go to Jace's house and watch a movie or something? He's alone at his place." I was seemingly calm as I said this to Ariana while on the inside I was nervous as hell.

Going to Jace's places shouldn't be a problem as we three had hung out together before and Jace wasn't an awkward topic for Ariana.

"Sure. Let's go." She stood up and we walked out of my room.

"Mom, we're going to the Aylmers house. Okay with you?" I peeked my head from the door of her room. And she looked up at me from her laptop.

"No problem. Enjoy." She smiled and went back to whatever she was doing on the laptop.

Me and Ariana walked out and descended the flight of stairs that would lead us to the Aylmers house. Taking the lift would be way too lazy for us.

We waited outside after ringing the doorbell, waiting for Jace to open the door.

Ariana didn't know what was there on the other side. But I did. And I just hoped she won't run away once she found out.

The click from the other side sounded and the door opened. There stood Castiel in a V neck grey shirt and black skin fit pants.

He looked hot, to be honest.

"Oh hey?" He looked between the two of us, confused. His eyes, though, lingered longer on Ariana.

"You're here?" I asked, prenteding to be shocked. "Where's Jace then?"

"He's... i-inside. Come on in." He gestured and moved aside.

When Ariana didn't move frim her spot, I looked at her to see her stsring at Castiel. A pained expression in her face.

"Come on, Ari." I pulled at her hand which brought her out of her thoughts and she looked away from Castiel, ealking in behind me.

"She was with you?" Jace asked at the same time I did too.

"He was here?"

"Yeah ... well." We both said at the same time and I shrugged, blushing a little while Jace scratched the back of his neck.

Okay. Awkward.

"Come on. Let's just watch the movie." Jace gestured with his hands to follow him to the living room.

"As we just planned." I added sternly and looked at him pointedly to which his eyes widened and he understood that his way of saying those words would have lead to suspicions.

"Yeah. Right." He stuttered and we all walked to the living room.

We sat at the long couch. Well, me, Jace and Ariana did. Castiel sat at the single seat couch.

The movie started and the introductions were all going on. But what movie time is complete without drinks and popcorn.

And I'm glad Jace forgot about it. This can be an advantage for us.

"I'll go bring the drinks." I stood up and looked at Jace, hoping he'd understand.

"Can you bring the poocorn too?" Dumbass.

"I don't know where you keep it." I gritted, clenching my teeth and walked out of the room.

He has no brain.

"I'll come help then." Finally. Something done right.

As he walked out, I hinted with my eyes to close the door of the living room. The air conditioner was on and we didn't want the cooling to flow out, right?

Right.

I took out four bottles of drinks, but I didn't know if these four bottles were fine. What if they didn't want this one?

"Which drink will Castiel have?" I asked Jace who put the bag of popcorn in microwave.

"Take a coke for him." He said absent mindedly, looking for a bowl for putting the popcorn in.

"You?"

"Same." Okay then.

I took Mountain dew for me and Ariana. Since I knew she liked it and I liked it too.

"By the way, you're super dumb!" I turned to Jace as we both waited for the popcorn to be ready.

I was silently hoping something good had happened in the living room. I mean, I wasn't enjoying standing in the kitchen, I'd rather go and sit and watch the movie. Or more like sleep while it's on.

"What did I do now?" Jace asked, shocked and confused.

"You don't understand codes. Simple codes." I rolled my eyes at the same time the microwave beeped, meaning the popcorn was ready.

"Yeah. About that..." He scratched the back of his head. "Sorry?" It sounded more like a question.

"Whatever. Take the popcorn and let's get going." I rolled my eyes and gestured with my hands.

What I walked in on shocked me so much that a very loud gasp left my lips, involuntarily. As quickly as possible, Jace pulled me back out, wrapping an arm around my waist and closing the door of the living room again.

What. The. Hell?

A/N

Okay. Nothing is happening ... yet. *smirk*

Just wait for the next chapter and you'll understand. I'm not the cliche, always-kisses, type author. So please put up. I'm trying to make it cute. *laughs nervously*

Vote and Comment your opinions. They mean a lot.

Instagram & Twitter - kiinzz__

See ya next chappy!

-Kinzz