Chapter 27

Enjoy!! :)

----------------------------------------

"What was that?" I turned to Jace, wide eyed.

"I don't know. But you should just keep quiet and let's just peek inside." I nodded at his suggestion and we did just that.

The sight was a weird one.

Now you guys would be thinking they are maybe making out or whatever. But no. This is no cliche novel where they have been apart enough and so they just snog at each other's faces.

There, Castiel was on his knees in front of a sitting Ariana. You could clearly see Ariana trying to hold her tears and Castiel's eyes sparkling with unshed ones.

In my opinion, I thought this was cute. He was apologising after all this time and boys rarely do that because of their extra large ego. This showed Castiel's feelings were very strong for Ariana.

I only hoped that Ariana would just let it go. And be the cute couple, everyone claimed they were.

I saw Ariana nod and say something to which Castiel also agreed, looked down and then got up back to where he was sat.

What was that? Was that good? What happened? What did Ariana say that got Castiel to move back so easily?

Curiosity was gnawing at my insides when Jace spoke from behind me. His warm breath could be felt on my head.

"We should go back in. They'll get suspicious." I agreed with him. He was smart when he wanted to be.

"Hey? Did you pause the movie for us?" I doubted they even cared about the movie considering that an important conversation was taking place.

Castiel looked up at the both of us normally while Ariana blinked a couple of times, as if coming out of a reverie.

"Huh?"

"Yes."

The not-knowing-what-I-asked response was Ariana's and the other one was Castiel's, which was a proper one.

I just nodded and handed the drinks to them as Jace did the same with the two popcorn bowls.

The movie started, silence was in the air. I caught Ariana throwing glances at Castiel when he wasn't looking and would look away even if he just so much as blinked, afraid she'd get caught.

When I side glanced at Jace, I caught him looking at me. Why?

"What?" I mouthed, not making a noise even though we were right beside each other.

He just shrugged in reponse and we resumed watching the movie. I see him looking at me again and again but I ignored it and didn't make anything of it.

It's not like I liked him. Right?

A/N

Right?

RIGHT?

TELL ME PEOPLE!!!!

So tell me what do you think of this chapter????

Special mention to nikkilime. Thank you for all your support!! xx

VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS.

NEXT CHAPTER TOMORROW ;)

Instagram & Twitter - kiinzz__

-Kinzz