4

"Cals just texted me, josh is going round there's later and he's told him that we'll be there. We need to leave soon"

Simon ran his hands through his hair for the tenth time. I laughed at him and ruffled his hair, he sighed.

"We should get going.. girlfriend" Simon smirked.

"Sure should.. boyfriend" I chuckled smugly, surprisingly I felt pride in calling him my boyfriend; even though it was fake.

Fuck maybe I liked him.

I doubt it.

We both stood up, I straightened out my tøp hoodie, and brushed down my jeans. Simon saw that I was looking myself up and down in his mirror, so he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso.

"You look fine bee, trust me"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry"

He chuckled, "don't apologise"

Soonk enough we got into the car and drove to the cals' and Harry's flat.

Simon knocked on the door, he heard someone coming. It sounded like chips voice; so he intertwined his hand with mine.

And his instincts were correct. Chip opened the door, and his face dropped slightly seeing me and Simon holding hands.

Still, he put on a smile.

"Hey guys!" Josh smiled weakly, I smirked, "hello chippy"

"So, how did this happen?" We followed josh into the living room.

Hadn't thought of that. Fuck.

"We just had an instant liking to each other you know?" Simon sat down, dragging me down with him. He put his arm round my shoulder and I leant into the crook of his neck, I could see chip was uncomfortable.

"Yeah yeah, same with me and gee" I grit my teeth in displeasure. Simon tenses slightly when he sees my face, but soon calms me by intertwining our hands.

"Yeah I guess- I'm so lucky that you introduced me to Simon man, he does so much for me. He's been there for me so much over the last few days when- well you know.." I give a small grin, and Simon kisses my head.

Butterflies was a fucking understatement.

I definitely like this man.

Fuck.

No use in denying it anymore.

Simon took out his phone, and just to annoy chip; he took a selfie of him kissing my cheek. I blush and kiss his cheek.

Josh coughed as gee walked into the room, seeing me and Simon cuddled, made her go and wrap her arms around chip.

This isn't a competition.

Well not really.

Chip didn't really react to her, he just kept staring at me and Simon.

She huffed and walked out the room again, leaving me, Simon and chip in awkward silence, it would've been comfortable but..

Y'know.

Simon whispered in my ear loudly so chip could hear, on purpose obviously, "we should get out of here"

I laughed loudly, "Chip, we're gonna go. I'll see you soon"

We both go for the door, calling our goodbyes to lux and Freezy before running down to the car park and laughing our asses off.

"Oh man!- his face when i kissed your forehead" Simon chuckled loudly, I joined in, "And when you took the selfie- oh man we- we need to do that again"

We got into the car and started to drive home, Simon and I sat in comfortable silence.

"Bee, can I ask you something?"

Fuck.

"Yes?"

"Are you taking this as seriously as I am? Because I actually am taking this very seriously and I want you to know that-"

"Simon Simon, you're ranting again, calm down, speak normally" I laugh, his cheeks turn red.

"Nevermind."

"Simon I didn't mean-"

"Just leave it."

We sat in silence, the guilt from laughing at Simon was eating me alive, I shouldn't have done it- but Simon is best friend, he knows I'm joking..

Right?

We arrive back at my flat and I turn to Simon, "thanks for the lift, oh I'm so-"

"It's fine, just get out. I'll see you tomorrow"

I sigh and leave the car, the red Range Rover drives off, leaving me to enter my apartment.

"Dee, you home pal?"

I opened the door, I heard laughing, dean obviously had some friends over.

I walk into the living room to see Dan, Phil, Dodie, Hazel, Bertie, Sav and..

Jack Howard.

It's not like I hated him, just disliked him. And the feeling was always mutual, ever since I first met jack and dean.

I had no spite against him, he started being mean to me first. I think he was jealous of how close me and dean were.

"Oh it's you" jack scowled, I smirked and sat next to dean, everyone said their hellos, most of them knew about the plan- except jack of course.

Planned to keep it that way aswell.

Knowing him, he would find a way to tell chip. That's not happening.

"So how was seeing chip for the first time- again?" Dean smiled, I lean on him, "it was okay actually, I'm so glad simon was there. It would've been awkward otherwise-"

"You actually have a boyfriend?" Jack sniggers, Hazel hits him on the shoulder. I scowl and continue.

"But I accidentally laughed at Simon when he was ranting and he got pissed at me, I've fucked it up- guys, I think I really like Simon. More than I've realised"

Dean sighs, "I'll talk to- wait. I'll add him to our groupchat, then he'll have to talk"

"Thank you dee"