6

"Welcome to the beauty guru QnA panel! Today we have Zoe Sugg, Tanya burr, Dodie Clark and Phoebe Richardson!"

Emma Blackery shouted into her mic, the crown gave a mighty roar as we sat down in the order she gave us. I was obviously glad that I had Dodie to make me feel less nervous.. about the crowd AND being near Zoe and Tanya.

"So, we have a few questions from twitter before we pass the mic around" Emma started before reading a few questions out.

"Dodie and Phoebe, Who would you take on a dessert island and why?" She started.

"Simon- but if not him, probably Melissa benoist because I love glee and supergirl" I chuckled into my mic

"Hazel, or dan Howell. Mainly so he can reach things" Dodie said ironically, which made me chuckle more.

And for a while, it was going really well. Until one question.

"Zoe, what is your opinion on Phoebe?" Emma read out before realising what she had started.

"Well, we haven't really talked, but from what I've seen from her videos, she's..." she trailed off, showing the disgust in her face.

"I'm right here" I scoff, she looks at me, "are you really starting something?"

I cough, "you were the one who stormed away when I introduced myself earlier"

Everyone, even emma, was shocked. She looked ashamed.

The panel falls silent and Dodie awkwardly coughs, "next question!"

--

"Did you really have to start shit, Phoebe?" Simon Stormed ahead of me as we walked to the sidemen and friends meet and greet, his mouth was folded into a angered expression while his eyes showed embarrassment. Was he embarrassed of me?

"Me? I started shit? Simon she was being a dickhead to me earlier! Even Joe agreed!"

"Oh don't pull that card, when were you all buddy buddy with him?"

"After the panel. When you started to walk away, he apologised for zöe's behaviour" I rolled my eyes and walked backstage, no one was here. That meant he could shout at me for longer.. Why was he being like this?

"Whatever."

"And what about you, when did you come become so protective of zöe?"

"Because at the end of the day, she is one of my friends. And I stick by my friends"

"I'm your girlfriend!" I throw my hands up in fustration. How could he be doing this to me, 24 hours ago we were snuggling on a plane, watching stranger things. He treated me as if I was the world. And I with him.

I stormed out and walked into the area where the rest of the youtubers/ celebrity's stayed. I couldn't sit here for long, I was going to have an emotional breakdown.

I went to walk out again, but bumped into someone instead. I wasn't in the best mood to talk, so hopefully we wouldn't stop for conversation.

"Woah, are you okay?" The guy was only slightly taller than me, and had chocolate brown hair that stood up on his own. His chin was covered in stubble, only just shaved. He had a camera, not too old, but vintage, around the neck of his white and blue baseball t-shirt.

"Yeah- I mean, not really but you probably don't want to listen to me talk about it. It's long winded"

"I have time before my next panel, I'm Grant. Grant Gustin." He put his hand out, offering me to put mine in his, His accent was different from mine, he was definitely American.

"Phoebe Richardson"

--

"Wow, this guy sounds like a douche."

Me and grant sat outside of the venue, no one else was out here considering it was quite late, the sidemen & friends meet and greet would be the last event of the night, so it was about 9pm.

"Yeah, but I love him, unfortunately" I played with the ends of my (now short) silver hair.

"Love does that to you my friend, me and my fiancée just a little spout. But I'm sure we're fine.." he trailed of in thought, I pat his shoulder caringly.

"It's all gonna be fin-"

"So when you have an argument with me? You storm away and go act all lovey dovey with someone else?"

We turned around, Simon was standing there with bloodshot, tired eyes.

"Simon it's not what it looks like-"

"To hell with 'it's not what it looks like' I leave you for five minutes and your outside being all flirty with the flash!"

What the hell was he on about?

"..the flash? What?"

I turned to grant with confused look, he answered simply;

"I play the flash"

I chuckle before looking at Simon, "I was upset and had no one to talk to. I thought I might some perspective from someone who didn't know either of us. And I didn't know he was the flash. I don't really care either"

Simon looked away in embarrassment, before grant spoke up.

"From what she's told me, you've been a complete prick. I was watching that panel earlier, she didn't do anything."

Then he turned to me,

"I'm going to do my panel, you can meet me backstage afterwards if you need to crash on my hotel room's couch"

"I might have to take you up on that offer"