7

"I don't want to leave" I sighed, walking next to grant on the way through the airport.

I refused to speak to the rest of the crew, the ones who knew about it, anyway. I was bound to sit with dan and phil on the plane as I REALLY didn't want to speak to Simon, chip or dean right now.

"I know, but I have go and shoot the pilot episode of season 5. You should really think about that offer that the writers gave you" Grant smiled, I chuckled.

"I will definitely, and I need to come see you and the others. Of course I can see Arthur, Franz and Maisie in England but I want to see the rest of you"

"Well, they'll come to Vancouver to shoot legends, you could come stay, better yet, if you get a part on the show, move there"

I thought about it, it would be a fresh start. Definitely. I would need to talk to Simon and the others about it-

Wait, why would I talk to them? They betrayed me.

I'm not gonna tell them. That's final. I'll tell JJ, Freya, Dan and Phil.

And plus, Simon doesn't need me.  That's obvious.

"You know what, I'll do it"

~⏱~

"Dan, I need to tell you something" I sat in the window seat next to dan. Phil had the isle seat.

"What?" He asked confused, as if he didn't know what had happened.

"Since uh, Simon has cheated on me.. the writers of Arrow have offered me a part on the show and it's starts in a weeks time, so when I fly out to LA with JJ; I'll stay there for a few days and then fly to Vancouver for a 10 month-long shoot"

His eyes widened, but soon he smiled in agreement and rubbed my shoulder, "I'm so proud of you, getting a role in a big tv show. good luck with it bear"

I leant on dans shoulder, we always had nicknames for each other, mine was bear and his was boo. It was a thing we had between sort of a sibling relationship.

"Thank you boo. You'll need to come visit me if your in Vancouver"

"Of course I will"

— ⏱ —

"I miss grant" I sighed, walking back into the door of me and dean's apartment.

"Well, that's not my problem.." Dean mumbled angrily behind me.

"Excuse me bitch, you're the one who kept it from me! We wouldn't be in this mess if you'd told me earlier!" Storming away, I shouted at dean with rage, how am I the one to blame?

Was I not good enough for him?

"Well why don't you just move out then?" He mocked, I smirked in realisation.

"Paha, it's fine. In a month or so, I'll be gone" His smug smile dropped, "you're actually leaving?"

"Yes, I'm not saying where or what. Prepare to say goodbye."

And with that, she walked away. No regrets given.

-

It's a filler, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'm just trying to figure out how to end the story

Lots of love guys :) xx