Muscle pig (1/2)

https://archiveofourown.org/works/12074472/chapters/27355263

“Jiminie, where are you?” Taehyung shouted, making his way through the dorm trying to find the cute maknae 'cause he had to go meet with their manager in about half an hour.

Probably in his and Jungkook hyung’s room.

He opened the second door on the right and stood frozen at the sight.

Jungkook was doing push-ups, but of course he couldn't do them like a normal human being. Jimin's small frame was lying on his naked back, not looking like it actually made it any more difficult for that muscle pig, what even are you, his pale blond tail wrapped around Jungkook's strong thigh. The taller male didn't seem to notice being observed, continuing with push-ups, his biceps bulging and hands looking extremely veiny.

“What the fuck are you two doing?”

Jungkook stopped doing his exercise as Jimin's head shot up, eyes wide and pretty shade of pink colouring his chubby cheeks.

“Isn't it obvious? You made me lose count, you idiot”, Jungkook snapped at Taehyung, not actually looking annoyed. Like he cared about the count, he would gladly start over and spend little more time with his pretty maknae all over him.

“Umm, sorry, hyung.”

“Nevermind, why did you come here?”

“Was looking for Jiminie, but it's nothing important. I'll let you get back to it.”

Jungkook huffed, not noticing the knowing smirk Taehyung directed towards Jimin before leaving, making the small boy flush even more, burying his head in Jungkook's back.

Jungkook's lips twitched a little bit, almost smiling as he continued exercising. He didn't bother with counting, too focused on that silky fur wrapped around his thigh.

Such a tease.

As he was so focused on maknae's tail around him, he didn't notice something twitching against his lower back. Jimin prayed to all gods, hoping his hyung wouldn't notice his jeans got tighter around his crotch area but God, he is so strong.

Taehyung, that observant little prick, knew about his strength kink, always catching Jimin as he watched Jungkook's muscles strain against his clothes or bulge as he exercised. He was just so hot.

Jimin knew there was no way he could will his arousal away, he passed the point of no return.

“Hyung, can we stop now? I'm kind of tired.” It was absolutely ridiculous. He was just lying on his hyung's back and doing nothing but he was getting desperate. He would surely die if his hyung noticed his little problem.

Jungkook just laughed and dropped on the floor.

“Sure, kitten.”

Jimin bit back a whimper that threatened to escape his plump pink lips and scrambled to his feet, sitting on his bed as Jungkook watched him in amusement then got up, too.

Something catched Jimin's eye. A little movement.

Jungkook was barefoot and topless, wearing only grey sweatpants. As he was getting up, Jimin noticed the outline of his member, really big by the looks of it and, oh my, was Jungkook hyung not wearing any underwear?

By then, Jimin knew he probably looked like a tomato, flush spreading down his neck to his collarbones.

Jungkook noticed that and moved towards him in concern.

“Are you ok, Jiminie? You look a bit red.” He crouched in front of the maknae, hand pressed against his forehead but Jimin couldn't concentrate on his words as Jungkook's member in this position pressed against his thigh, outline clear as ever and, oh so taunting.

Jungkook followed where his eyes were directed at, noticing just now that his cock was on display, smirking internally as he registered why was Jimin acting like he did.

The tall male sat beside Jimin, taking his small hand in his own and placed it on his knee, not missing as Jimin's breath hitched.

“I-I’m ok, hyung. I just want a g-glass of water.” Jimin struggled for words, tail nervously swishing behind him.

“You want a glass of water?” Jungkook murmured as he slowly brought Jimin's hand up his thigh towards his semi hard cock. “You sure you just want that? Not maybe… this?” He placed the small hand on himself, fighting back the growl at the back of his throat, cock twitching in Jimin's cute little hand as its owner whimpered needily.

“Hyung… “

“Tell hyung what you want, kitten.”

Jimin squeezed his member softly, lightly panting as he could feel himself leaking in his pants.

“Hyung, please”, he mewled.

“Unless you tell hyung what you want, hyung can't give it to you, kitten.”

Jimin whined in annoyance and neediness. “Please, hyung, I need you inside me!”

Jungkook smirked satisfied with the answer he got, pushing Jimin to lie down with his back on the bed, situating himself between Jimin's honey thighs.

He stared at the aroused hybrid, cute kitty ears twitching on top of his blonde head, chubby cheeks flushed pretty pink and lips lightly separated as small pants escaped them. Their eyes locked together, Jungkook's dark lustful ones drinking in the sight in front of him.

“You are so pretty, Minie. So beautiful for hyung”, Jungkook said as he leaned in, gently bumping their noses in an eskimo kiss before connecting their mouths in a heated kiss. Jimin's lips were so soft and plush, like little marshmallows and Jungkook couldn't get enough of them and their unique sweet taste. He nipped Jimin's lower lip, asking for entrance which he was granted. Jungkook explored Jimin's mouth, trying to get more of that addictive taste, tongues caressing each other. Not being able to breath, Jimin pulled away from his hyung's mouth, panting harshly, feeling his underwear was absolutely soaked.

Jungkook continued, kissing down his neck, sucking hardly and making sure to leave angry red marks on smooth milky skin as he continued down to Jimin's exposed collarbones while grinding down against maknae's cute little bulge.

“Ohh, hyung, ple-”, Jimin got interrupted as someone loudly knocked on the door.

“Jimin-ah! You have to go meet the manager, hurry up!” Taehyung shouted, barely suppressing a smirk as he knew what he just interrupted.

Both Jimin and Jungkook voiced their annoyance, the smaller one whining as his hyung growled animalisticly, hating the fact they got interrupted as he finally had Jimin in his arms.

He got back to hybrid’s neck, wanting to leave one more possessive mark.

“Ahh, h-hyung, please”, Jimin mewled.

Jungkook pulled away and stared hard into Jimin's eyes.

“You go now, Jimin. But when you come back, you’re all mine, kitten”, he punctuated it with harsh thrust against Jimin's groin then got up and moved to his own bed, watching as Jimin grabbed fresh pair of pants and underwear before he got out of the room.

When you come back, kitten, you’re all mine.