Finally (2/2)

You know that feeling when you are so excited about something that your whole body is buzzing, butterflies flapping inside your stomach and all in all you just feel like you're about to burst with giddiness? That childlike excitement?

If one asked this question Jeon Jungkook, he would tell them, yeah, I know it and it fucking sucks.

He'd been waiting for Jimin to come home for hours. Jungkook was almost trembling, inpatient and so fucking happy that their maknae, his Jiminie, seemed to reciprocate his feelings. He absolutely refused to believe that lust was the only thing the younger felt for him. Jimin was really kind, loveable and affectionate person, very friendly to all the members but if one would look closer, it was obvious that Jimin's behaviour and thoughts about his hyung weren't so brotherly.

Jungkook felt bloody red anger flowing through his veins at the prospect of Jimin being with some other member. It was a good thing they left earlier, for dinner as Taehyung, who practically dragged the rest of the members out since he had an idea what would happen when Jimin came back and no one wanted to listen the petite blonde's moans and whines as Jungkook fucked him through the mattress, said.

Jimin.

Fuck. Jungkook got semi hard only thinking about his cute little kitten. Debating if he should relieve himself or wait for god knows how much longer he heard the front door open.

"Hey! Is anybody home?" The maknae shouted.

Fuck, this is it. The moment Jungkook has been waiting for. Heart fluttering and dick twitching, he decided he would wait for Jimin to come to their room but after few minutes he lost all of his patience and left the room, looking for his kitten.

He found him in the kitchen, Jimin's back to him, cute hybrid facing the fridge as he greedily drank milk straight from the carton.

Jungkook's eyes lowered, watching as Jimin's fluffy tail swished happily from side to side, right above that perky plump ass. He moved towards the maknae as in trans, Jimin's sweet scent filling his nostrils. He pressed himself against the petite boy's body, his bigger one completely blanketing Jimin's, strong veiny hands firmly gripping hybrid's hips and head lowering to maknae's exposed neck, nose lightly trailing against the smooth milky flesh, taking a deep breath of younger's intoxicating scent, fluffy blonde tail squished between them.

"Hyung!" Jimin's high pitched scream of surprise echoed through the small kitchen, his body flinching against Jungkook's, heart hammering inside his chest.

Jungkook chuckled darkly, lips leaving a peck under Jimin's ear. "Shh, baby, it's just me."

Jimin's body relaxed against his hyung, enjoying the little kisses that covered his neck.

"Kitten...", Jungkook murmured in Jimin's ear, lightly rocking against him.

The hybrid gasped as he felt his hyung's rock hard erection on his ass, the thick member nestling between his plush cheeks.

"Ahh, h-hyung ", the smaller one mewled needily, turning around and putting his hands around Jungkook's neck, eyes meeting with older one's dark and lustful. Noticing that Jimin got on his tiptoes in order to lean closer, Jungkook met him halfway, lips catching the younger's plump ones in a heated kiss, licking inside and savouring the sweet taste of the petite blonde boy.

Jimin moaned against Jungkook's mouth, out of breath, his hyung completely destroying him and they were only starting.

Jungkook swallowed all of Jimin's sweet whimpers, never wanting to break apart. He slid his hands down Jimin's hips to his plump cheeks, roughly squeezing and kneading them, making the younger one mewl needily into the kiss. Jungkook gripped the honey thighs that he wanted to mark so badly, and hoisted him up, Jimin wrapping them around his hips firmly, simultaneously letting embarrassed shriek at the sudden movement. The new position caused his cute little dick to press against his hyung's firm stomach, making him mewl as Jungkook grinded his hard cock against Jimin's plush ass.